• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

I do believe it should be up to the seller to say whether or not he comes off the probation list. 6 months in my book is not right :sorry:

I agree, ShootyDog seems to have been completely messed around by the would-be buyer.

my apologies, I was trying to avoid so much drama, but I wasn't going to let someone just make it seem as if I just bailed on trying to make payment. I tried to resolve this situation because it's what's right and I would like to be in good standing here in the boards. So again my apologies to all for having to read all this BS.

You just couldn't leave well enough alone could you? I will not be labeled a slanderous individual. Here is my original post asking that you be placed on probation.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=80&Number=2653826&Searchpage=11&Main=91354&Words=Shootydog&topic=0&Search=true#Post2653826

You would do well to just leave this matter to rest.

Seems to me he's just trying to clear the air here as opposed to outright calling you a liar. He wants his reputation to be in good standing. I get that. I don't think you have to keep taking it so personally. 2c Nobody thinks you are a liar. At least I don't.

Seems to me he's just trying to clear the air here as opposed to outright calling you a liar. He wants his reputation to be in good standing. I get that. I don't think you have to keep taking it so personally. 2c Nobody thinks you are a liar. At least I don't.

Ditto - all is good. :)

I have a question and would appreciate some imput in a calm manner.

I paid for a Comic book on the 13th of April, today makes 18 days and I do not have the book . The book in question is cheap ( 12.00 bucks, 18.00 with shipping) .

The seller says the book was shipped on the 20th of April, however on Tuesday the 27th a Pay/Pal email saying " a shipping label was just printed for by "selling board member" for a USPS Priority label to you . Well I live about 300 miles up the coast from said seller, and three more days have gone by and no book . I really do not want to trash this guy...but geesh this is starting to get irritating . Any suggestions would be appreciated , (shrug)

Thanks,

Muscleshark

Frank

30 days is usually the norm as far as waiting time is acceptable.

Personally, for the first time ever selling here, I have not heard from a buyer from April 4th.

I really hate putting anyone up for this thread but he has till Monday to honor his purchase.

30 days is usually the norm as far as waiting time is acceptable.

Personally, for the first time ever selling here, I have not heard from a buyer from April 4th.

I really hate putting anyone up for this thread but he has till Monday to honor his purchase.

Thanks Nik...I appreciate the imput,

best,

Mshark

Starting to be a lot of names on this list.

Mike

No doubt, but for the amount of commerce that happens here it seems like a thankfully small percentage. That 4000 dollar theft is troubling though. Any chance of adding whether they are the buyer, or the seller to the updates?

Starting to be a lot of names on this list.

Mike

No doubt, but for the amount of commerce that happens here it seems like a thankfully small percentage. That 4000 dollar theft is troubling though. Any chance of adding whether they are the buyer, or the seller to the updates?

He was the seller. I believe that the buyer got his cash back through legal means, but others here probably know the story better than me.

Mike

Comicseekers :o

(added 5/10/09)

What happened here?

Let's see . . . it usually means: Bought book; didn't pay; 30 days passed; seller reports. :grin:

Was about to add him to the list myself, but I guess someone beat me to it.

He bought a large dollar book (over $1000) from me on 4/7/09 and never paid. We agreed on time payments with a down payment of $100 due within a week (by 4/14/09) and subseqent payments due on 5/15 and 6/15. After about 10 days I pm'd him about the $100 down payment and he said he was waiting for checks which he just reordered. He never made the down payment or contacted me after that to explain.

Comicseekers :o

(added 5/10/09)

What happened here?

Let's see . . . it usually means: Bought book; didn't pay; 30 days passed; seller reports. :grin:

Was about to add him to the list myself, but I guess someone beat me to it.

He bought a large dollar book (over $1000) from me on 4/7/09 and never paid. We agreed on time payments with a down payment of $100 due within a week (by 4/14/09) and subseqent payments due on 5/15 and 6/15. After about 10 days I pm'd him about the $100 down payment and he said he was waiting for checks which he just reordered. He never made the down payment or contacted me after that to explain.

Sorry to hear that Bill :( , as I understand it there are at least two other sellers that are, ahem, "disappointed" in Senor Comicseeker's payment habits :sumo: