• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I've had some personal issues of late, also issues with my paypal account. :(. I just sent payment to the fellas. :)

Glad you are doing ok.

Love the new sig.

C

Hey guys, I've had some personal issues of late, also issues with my paypal account. :(. I just sent payment to the fellas. :)

Glad you are doing ok.

Love the new sig.

C

+1 on both accounts!!! (thumbs u

Brian

CAP Freak/Connor was so kind as to make an appearance in the Comics General thread about his scam. Seems he is reading all the feedback, and when someone asked if he has been banned, he kindly made it clear he wasn't.

Too bad he doesn't take the time to make his buyers whole.

connor_response.jpg

Glad you are doing ok.

Love the new sig.

C

+1 on both accounts!!! (thumbs u

Brian

I tell ya what, I'm not normally into blondes, but Kaley has a special place on "the list". The better half is fully understanding of this point.... Accepting... no. Understanding... yes.

lol

:news:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

(he still owes me $1, though)

Yep, I'm pretty shocked as well.

Still doesn't change a thing, though.

I have been off the boards for a while -- add me the cap freak victims $35

:news:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

(he still owes me $1, though)

Yep, I'm pretty shocked as well.

Still doesn't change a thing, though.

I have been off the boards for a while -- add me the cap freak victims $35

Dang, how deep a hole does this kid want to be in? Here is the updated hit list.

Junkenstein99 is out $100.00 for a downpayment on a Batman #52 - received notice the other day "something" is finally being mailed :wishluck:

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44 (awarded $4.53 from paypal dispute where I paid $4.93)

mschmidt out $17.86

Pitboss out $1.64 - awarded $34.36 of $36

shiverbones $16+

ebradley - Out $35

So is he completely banned??????????

He is banned from buying and selling at the request of board members, but not from the boards overall as the mods do not regulate the sales area yet.

Maybe Lil Connor sparked their interest though how bad things can get and how it reflects on the Collectors Society Forum. (shrug)

So is he completely banned??????????

He is banned from buying and selling at the request of board members, but not from the boards overall as the mods do not regulate the sales area yet.

Maybe Lil Connor sparked their interest though how bad things can get and how it reflects on the Collectors Society Forum. (shrug)

Where was it mentioned that his ability to post in the marketplace was removed? Or are you just referring to the general blacklisting in place?

Wishful thinking maybe?

He says he's going to make good.

Once (if) he does, is he removed from the list?

We've never had a hall of shame member make good.

How's that going to work?