• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

He is a Hall of Shame member. Let him stay on there.

Or at the very least, make it like a prison sentence, and give him X years on the list.

After his behavior and repeated problems/time on the list, removing him now would be a real joke.

I think that's a good idea, perhaps Arch could be persuaded to give Connor a Custom title, stating that he is on probation from buying and selling for x amount of time (like till he's 18).

I don't believe at burning people at the stake, but I do believe in teenagers learning about consequences and not getting a free pass.

I asked Arch for this around a year ago, albeit for all probation list members. I seem to recall his response as being willing to look into it further, but it didn't go anywhere

If capfreak does get a custom title what should it say?

"Post no bills" ??

Im a kid, disguised as another kid, playing a scammer.

lol I love tropic thunder..

:news:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

(he still owes me $1, though)

Yep, I'm pretty shocked as well.

Still doesn't change a thing, though.

Got an email from paypal today:

"An eCheck payment from Connor Amans was declined by the sender's bank."

So much for my refund :cry:

:o:tonofbricks:

( :gossip: Isn't that gonna cost him like another $20 from his bank as well??!! :insane: )

:news:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

(he still owes me $1, though)

Yep, I'm pretty shocked as well.

Still doesn't change a thing, though.

Got an email from paypal today:

"An eCheck payment from Connor Amans was declined by the sender's bank."

So much for my refund :cry:

:o:tonofbricks:

( :gossip: Isn't that gonna cost him like another $20 from his bank as well??!! :insane: )

Depending on the Bank he will receive a Non-Sufficient Funds fee of $20 to $35.

Glad you got your book, J.

So Paypal will not allow you to send the money directly to CAPfreak? :P

It may well work out where you will have to Paypal the others after all just to make good on his debts. :sorry:

Glad you got your book, J.

So Paypal will not allow you to send the money directly to CAPfreak? :P

It may well work out where you will have to Paypal the others after all just to make good on his debts. :sorry:

if that is what it takes, i'm fine with that.

j

i did receive the book, pm'd him to let him know and just waiting to pay since paypal will not allow payments to him at this time (sent another pm stating this as well).

so...

j

Not to derail this thread but I was always wondering how many complaints it takes for Paypal to suspend an account. I am curious if it is a certain number and if so, how many and over what period of time. They would never answer that question when I asked awhile back.

You are atleast doing the right thing but attempt to make payment.

i did receive the book, pm'd him to let him know and just waiting to pay since paypal will not allow payments to him at this time (sent another pm stating this as well).

so...

j

Not to derail this thread but I was always wondering how many complaints it takes for Paypal to suspend an account. I am curious if it is a certain number and if so, how many and over what period of time. They would never answer that question when I asked awhile back.

Me too, though I am sure frequency of complaints in a given period could have an impact.

so...

j

Me too, though I am sure frequency of complaints in a given period could have an impact.

One would hope :eek:

so...

j

One would hope :eek:

i'm currently working on a resolution at this time with connor to make sure all are reimbursed. so whoever was impacted by this, send me a pm with your email address, how much is owed and if possible a link to the thread that you bought the books (just for verification). it looks like it is almost impossible to get him the money to disburse at this time and i and everyone else wants this over with asap.

j

i'm currently working on a resolution at this time with connor to make sure all are reimbursed. so whoever was impacted by this, send me a pm with your email address, how much is owed and if possible a link to the thread that you bought the books (just for verification). it looks like it is almost impossible to get him the money to disburse at this time and i and everyone else wants this over with asap.

j

You're a good man J for taking all this on to resolve the situation.

Thanks for showing so much care. (thumbs u

j

I'll second that. Looks like the little turd gets away without even doing any legwork at all.

I seriously hope you learn from this CAPFreak. There won't always be people who are willing or prepared to dig you out of your own holes.

j

I'll second that. Looks like the little turd gets away without even doing any legwork at all.

I seriously hope you learn from this CAPFreak. There won't always be people who are willing or prepared to dig you out of your own holes.

THATONEGUY is back and trying to sell in the modern forum of all places. If you're going to scam, do it in the selling forum at least.

j

Even if capfreak clears up his problems I think he should stay on the probation list.

j

Even if capfreak clears up his problems I think he should stay on the probation list.

Judging from his COMPLETE history in board transactions, I have to agree.

j

+2

j

I totally agree.

j

A person only gets off the probation list if the people who put him there agrees to do so - as I'm one of those people, I can guarantee you that he'll stay on the list (thumbs u