• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Just for clarification Someone here thought I didn't train race horse{s}. Go to www.harnessdriver.com Then to Photo's, page 3. Dewers Gingernlime photo.

I am the person wearing the brown Stetson. That can be proven as well. Porcupine 48 knows me very, very well. No trolling or masking here. Just simple clarification.

There are no words to combat the stupidity of what you think this post will accomplish. No one gives two sh**s if you train horses. Still an excuse-laden scammer?

But a scammer that trains horses!

Oh, well that's different. meh

There's a Wizard of Oz joke in there somewhere, just begging to come out.

C

Was TFL after someone's ruby slippers? hm

photo11.jpg

Just for clarification Someone here thought I didn't train race horse{s}. Go to www.harnessdriver.com Then to Photo's, page 3. Dewers Gingernlime photo.

I am the person wearing the brown Stetson. That can be proven as well. Porcupine 48 knows me very, very well. No trolling or masking here. Just simple clarification.

doh!

There are no words to combat the stupidity of what you think this post will accomplish. No one gives two sh**s if you train horses. Still an excuse-laden scammer?

There's a Wizard of Oz joke in there somewhere, just begging to come out.

C

Was TFL after someone's ruby slippers? hm

photo11.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of...."But a scammer that trains horses!

Oh, well that's Horse of a Different Color!"

horse2.jpg

Hi everyone:

As a result of NOD member Conner Amans (Golden Age Kid) actions of failing to complete obligations for sales of comics to several CGC board members, The Board of Directors has made the decision to have his membership to NOD revoked and he will be permanately suspended from NOD.

Mike

Hi everyone:

As a result of NOD member Conner Amans (Golden Age Kid) actions of failing to complete obligations for sales of comics to several CGC board members, The Board of Directors has made the decision to have his membership to NOD revoked and he will be permanately suspended from NOD.

Mike

:o

Hi everyone:

Mike

(thumbs u

:sumo: 6/4/09 PROBATION UPDATE (TFL "status" downgraded) :sumo:

The following Forum Members are currently on "probation" for failure to complete a transaction in good faith after one month's time:

aaron568

(added 11/6/08)

bronzejunkie

(added 3/26/07)

CAP freak

(added 5/21/09 - 4th "Hall of Shame" Member aka AlleyBat Junior :news: )

clobberintime

(added 11/7/07)

comicmankev

(added 3/27/07)

ComicSupply

(added 10/28/08 - 3rd "Hall of Shame" Member)

DarkKnight2K4

(added 4/24/08)

donavan74

(added 3/27/07)

Ghastly

(added by majority vote 12/3/07)

gilbertotorres

(added 11/5/08 - 2nd "Hall of Shame" Member)

Henchman

(added 4/25/08)

Herald2Galactus

(Inaugural Member & 1st "Hall of Shame" Member)

Jmarch51

(added 2/14/08)

Lighthouse

(added 6/13/07)

Marc Wolfe

(added 9/15/08)

Markweb

(added 3/24/09)

matewan1990

(added 3/3/08)

mjacobs8

(added 1/24/09)

Nascar

(added 6/2/07)

NEXTLVL

(added 10/12/08)

Roxx Gang

(added 3/31/09)

rza808

(added 12/29/08)

Sid

(added 8/8/07)

SIXX_VAN_ROSE

(added 11/7/08)

SpiderJay300

(added 9/15/07)

Superman20

(added 12/18/07)

THATONEGUY

(added 1/11/08)

TFL

(added 6/2/09 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member but trains horses :news:)

Wolfhulk

(added 3/24/09)(You can't hide by changin' your user name!)

Needs a list of his own:

AlleyBat

(added 5/23/08)

$4000.00 scam!!! :sumo:

:news:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

(he still owes me $1, though)

Yep, I'm pretty shocked as well.

Still doesn't change a thing, though.

It's a start. (thumbs u Let's hope he makes good on the other outstanding debts too. :wishluck:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

Hope you get you money, but it still wont wash the bad taste out of anyones mouth.Wait.....................that somehow didnt sound right. lol

DRX

Hope you get you money, but it still wont wash the bad taste out of anyones mouth.Wait.....................that somehow didnt sound right. lol

DRX

Try Scope.

Was this due to a claim you made thru paypal, or was this inititated by CAP? I just filed a claim with paypal myself.

Well now we know where he gets his compostable_fertilizer from and trainer is a term used in horse racing to denote someone who shovels out the stalls.

Was this due to a claim you made thru paypal, or was this inititated by CAP? I just filed a claim with paypal myself.

I don't know, unfortunately. After winning my paypal claim, I was informed that they were unable to recover any funds from his account - but that they would try again later. So it could be either one.

I don't know, unfortunately. After winning my paypal claim, I was informed that they were unable to recover any funds from his account - but that they would try again later. So it could be either one.

Glad to hear that you got most of your money back. I sounds like money was deposited into the account.

:sumo: 6/4/09 PROBATION UPDATE (TFL "status" downgraded) :sumo:

TFL

(added 6/2/09 - 5th "Hall of Shame" Member but trains horses :news:)

:roflmao:

lol

I thought there was a 30 day limit? When this all hit the fan here, it was just over 30 days, and my impression was he closed his account, so there's no money for Paypal to recover? Am I wrong?

Filing a claim lets PP know there is a problem with this person. It's like filing a police report - every time the drug dealers do "business" inthe park right behind my house, I call. Even if the cops get there too late (which is 98% of the time) at least the call is noted and a report is filed.

-slym