• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Hi everyone:

As a result of NOD member Conner Amans (Golden Age Kid) actions of failing to complete obligations for sales of comics to several CGC board members, The Board of Directors has made the decision to have his membership to NOD revoked and he will be permanately suspended from NOD.

Mike

:applause:

Mike,

While I realize NOD's Board and this is obviously not the same and members are often odds, I think it's a pretty admirable show of solidarity as members of the same collecting community.

2c

It was simply a clarification. Someone here thought it was a lol. As in "ya right". Well as a matter of fact. It is "ya right". No more, no less. A lot of people make a good living racing horses. A horse is supposed to stand in a dirty stall and possibly do very serious harm to there feet? Not mine. So there stalls are kept clean. It's part of the job. I just proved a post I had made in regards to training horses was 100% truthful. I proved the poster that didn't think I trained horses Wrong. Time to move on.

:news:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

(he still owes me $1, though)

Yep, I'm pretty shocked as well.

Still doesn't change a thing, though.

(thumbs u

Glad you got your money back Michael.

:news:

I just received word that I have a pending $16.86 paypal refund from CAP Freak :o

(he still owes me $1, though)

Yep, I'm pretty shocked as well.

Still doesn't change a thing, though.

Great news Michael! Glad to hear something will be coming back your way.

Cap Freak Swindle List:

Junkenstein99 is out $100.00 for a downpayment on a Batman #52

MYNAMEIS LEGION is out $28.00

lookwhoitis is out $0.44 (awarded $4.53 from paypal dispute where I paid $4.93)

mschmidt out $17.86

Pitboss out $1.64 - awarded $34.36 of $36

Pirate out 30 minutes of his life reading this forum

Cap Freak Swindle List:

mschmidt out $17.86

(worship)

Cap Freak Swindle List:

mschmidt out $17.86

Well its not like you were using it. :baiting:

Whovianone seems to have dropped off.

He is currenly a non payer to me on a $20 lot so no biggie. And he was a good buyer in the past. Hope it's just a temporary thing.

Ed

He is currenly a non payer to me on a $20 lot so no biggie. And he was a good buyer in the past. Hope it's just a temporary thing.

Ed

I was contacted by a new board member who had also been stiffed by whovianone, multiple promises for payment etc then some read PMs with no replys. I told the new bordie to post here but he is a lil :shy: i guess. If people have problems with this same buyer , they should come forward now 2c

Ed

I was contacted by a new board member who had also been stiffed by whovianone, multiple promises for payment etc then some read PMs with no replys. I told the new bordie to post here but he is a lil :shy: i guess. If people have problems with this same buyer , they should come forward now 2c

He had reserved some Itoya art portfolios from me. I was giving them to him at like 60% off retail because they were my extras. He said he needed to wait until his next paycheck to pay for them. That was two months ago..

It really didn't matter to me if I sold the portfolios or not, it was more of a favor to him and if he didn't want to follow through it probably hurt him more than me.

I just hope he's alright, I have not seen him post in a good long while.

Best,

Chris

Edited by comix4fun

A lot of people make a good living racing horses...

Just not good enough to follow through on their purchases and commitments... :whistle:

Why do I keep thinking about that Seinfeld episode where Kramer feeds Rusty the horse that beef-a-roni? TFL's response leaves me speechless. ???