• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

sadly, I think we need to add Grimace into the list since he failed to send out any books to the buyers on his thread. I, DCman and well as Foolkiller and any buyers haven't gotten a reply via Pm for the past week and it has been over 2 weeks since I paid him. If I get a reply or receive my books today, I will update but I am not holding my breath.

Another one bites the dust...Add Grimace to the list

Ugh. That just stinks. He had some decent experience/knowledge, too.

Sigh.

sadly, I think we need to add Grimace into the list since he failed to send out any books to the buyers on his thread. I, DCman and well as Foolkiller and any buyers haven't gotten a reply via Pm for the past week and it has been over 2 weeks since I paid him. If I get a reply or receive my books today, I will update but I am not holding my breath.

Another one bites the dust...Add Grimace to the list

Ugh. That just stinks. He had some decent experience/knowledge, too.

Sigh.

Plus he's a tastebud! How can you NOT be able to trust a tastebud!!

This is an outrage! :sumo:

Who does the tallying?

Decepticon? (shrug)

:roflmao:

Now that is funny (thumbs u

Oh man... I'm being mentioned on the Probation Thread.. must mean that I didn't recap someones thread.. :censored: gotta get my act straight. Don't let me find out who said this.. no more recaps for life! (tsk)

too bad there is not a way to block people from posting in the sales threads- either selling or buying- once they are on the probation list. Like once the name is on the list the website block access :shrug:

I think it is possible to limit a board user's access to certain forums, but as well as being a hell of a lot work for the mods, it also means them getting involved with board transactions (albeit indirectly), and as we all know that's something they won't do.

Plus I dread to think of how many PMs they'd have to field from people they'd blocked.

Just had a look at the new feedback forum and i don't think it will work.

It won't if there's nothing in it.

Patience, young Padawan.

I just think that 2 threads pr seller is overkill and will become messy (in particular the negative, it has flamewar/locks written all over it (shrug) )

I think the kudos thread is pretty good as is, it just needs to be moved into peoples eye view... 2c

On aug 10th comicseekers agreed to purchase my af15 cgc 1.0. It's been past 30 days and has not responded to my pm for payment

Please add comicseekers ( also did not follow thru on a purchase )

I am moving these quotes to the discussion thread. If I am not mistaken, this guy has been on the prob list four times now.

comicseekers (added 6/1/07 & removed on 7/6/07; added 5/10/09 & removed 6/2/09); added and removed again on 8/11/09

Besides that there was a huge debacle over long boxes he sold to board members which took awhile to clear up. I think he also made another member pay him $20 to get removed from the prob list or he paid the member to get himself removed. I don't remember the details. In my book this guy should never be allowed to buy or sell.

Shouldn't this member be moved to the Hall of Shame. (shrug)

Edited by nocutename

On aug 10th comicseekers agreed to purchase my af15 cgc 1.0. It's been past 30 days and has not responded to my pm for payment

I am moving these quotes to the discussion thread. If I am not mistaken, this guy has been on the prob list four times now.

comicseekers (added 6/1/07 & removed on 7/6/07; added 5/10/09 & removed 6/2/09); added and removed again on 8/11/09

Besides that there was a huge debacle over long boxes he sold to board members which took awhile to clear up. I think he also made another member pay him $20 to get removed from the prob list or he paid the member to get himself removed. I don't remember the details. In my book this guy should never be allowed to buy or sell.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Sounds reasonable to me.

I would have to agree.

He went on mine long ago. Sorry to hear about this.

I sold my af15cgc 1.0 to vtcomics ands been paid for and I'm happy. I have no need for comicseekers to be on the probation list for myself at least

Yes you do! Just to warn us not to deal with him.

It's more of an HOS thing at this point. Seems there's a pattern of intermittent bad deals with this guy.

I sold my af15cgc 1.0 to vtcomics ands been paid for and I'm happy. I have no need for comicseekers to be on the probation list for myself at least

Yes you do! Just to warn us not to deal with him.

It's more of an HOS thing at this point. Seems there's a pattern of intermittent bad deals with this guy.

He is certainly a HoS candidate,my vote yes. (thumbs u

Definitely HOS material

I seventh that motion. :grin:

I've had successful transactions with comicseekers in the past, but I do know that there have been board transaction problems with him at least 3 or 4 times. Definite Hall of Shame material. :sumo:

He went on mine long ago. Sorry to hear about this.

I think this is the reality. Don't know that HOS is appropriate for CS yet, but he's headed in the right (er, wrong) direction. :P