• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard anything recently from DimebagD? I posted the "take it" for several sketch covers in his Feb sales thread and sent payment via Paypal almost a month ago. The books never arrived. He has not sent me any follow-up communication or responded to my PMs. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh no I have been giving it a few more days before I posted here!

Dimebag was active today he messaged another board memeber. He is not retunring emails or messages to me, and I paid over a month ago.

Edited by Menace

Not really sure...never dealt with him directly.

However, Mac Man encouraged an ASAP chargeback and he is not a boardie that I would not think to be prone to jumping to rash conclusions. If I was in the boat of those with a pending transaction that would be more than enough for me to end things absent communication from DimebagD. For what it is worth, I would have gone with a direct chargeback (call your credit card company) than dealing with paypal at this point.

Hope it works out :wishluck:

Heath

My paypal is linked to my bank not a CC. Maybe I will put in a call there real good here locally about customer service. I want to give DD the chance to explain himself but circumstances arent looking good right now.

Thanks for the advice. I'll give DimebagD until later this afternoon since he just started posting on the boards again yesterday. If nothing happens by then, I'll be taking action.

He hasn't actually posted on the boards as such, his last post was February 20th, although he's obviously here as he's sending PMs. He also has a website here you could try contacting him through.

In my dealings with DD he took quite awhile to ship. He is not on the boards very often and moved not too long ago. Not making excuses as obviously the shipping time should be reasonable. I am only stating that I eventually received my comic after a couple of months. Just my 2c

In my dealings with DD he took quite awhile to ship. He is not on the boards very often and moved not too long ago. Not making excuses as obviously the shipping time should be reasonable. I am only stating that I eventually received my comic after a couple of months. Just my 2c

That's good to know. At least it looks like there is still a possibility that I'll receive my books at some point.

You can request placement on the probation list, maybe that will help you get some sort of response. I can understand that life gets in the way of comics sometime, but it is appalling that you have waited over a month with no response/explanation.

:frustrated:

Great news! I received the sketch covers today from DimebagD! Everything was well-packaged and just as described. I'm glad that it all finally worked out in the end.

Glad to hear it (thumbs u Now, hopefully, he can turn his attention to Menace's order :wishluck: