• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I recieved a 'pending refund' when it clears I will be happy to remove any probation related stuff. Seems DD is shipping me a 50$ order and refunding my money according to his message on paypal :o

He seems to want to go above and beyond to repair his mistake. I won't keep the books for free, but this was a great gesture on his part. As soon as I recieve the books or the refund clears I will be removing any complaint.

Life happens DD no hard feelings (thumbs u

-Jm

Not making excuses but I do no think DD is scamming people. I have his phone number and spoke with him while he was on his way to Mega this weekend. He has refused to take payment and is claiming he will ship me my order for free and give me a refund. Refund pending untill tomorrow I will post when it clears.

I was very worried too but in this case I do believe that Blue is not able to respond / access and is intending on making everything right. I would and did reverse my paypal. To protect yourself I would do the same regardless.

I (TVanderZwaag) sent Pitboss a refund through Paypal for a smashed up book I sent him two years ago (ya I know I'm a doosh). I sent him an email and a PM but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I hope it doesn't take him two years to respond. :sorry:

Hey hey Probie list shill. :hi:

Were you the guy with the funky pyjamas?

I (TVanderZwaag) sent Pitboss a refund through Paypal for a smashed up book I sent him two years ago (ya I know I'm a doosh). I sent him an email and a PM but he hasn't gotten back to me yet. I hope it doesn't take him two years to respond. :sorry:

Indeed.

Indeed.

gay_costume.jpg

Indeed.

gay_costume.jpg

:eek:

Claudio! :hi:

Wrong fella and wrong PJs though. But I thank you for re-distributing this image into my poor brain.

VADERZWYAG.jpg

He has indeed refunded the money,I feel that everything is squared up. :)

Why do you show as newly registered? :shrug:?

FU, Shawn :banana:

FU, Shawn :banana:

:screwy:

Why do you show as newly registered? :shrug:?

shill acct.? (shrug)