• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Wasn't Machine Gunned (sp) one of his IDs?http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4230988#Post4230988

I need to keep a score sheet (not really, but it's hard to keep track;)

No, that was someone else - I was one of the unfortunate ones that dealt with this particular douchenozzle and I'm 100% sure he wasn't a shill for ol' Musclefrankenshark.

Correct. Machine Gunned posted a lot of cheap sets if I remember correctly... then wanted funds sent to two seperate paypal accounts (at least thats what he requested of me).

Guy was a real piece of shee ... er work.

Wasn't Machine Gunned (sp) one of his IDs?http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4230988#Post4230988

No, that was someone else - I was one of the unfortunate ones that dealt with this particular douchenozzle and I'm 100% sure he wasn't a shill for ol' Musclefrankenshark.

Correct. Machine Gunned posted a lot of cheap sets if I remember correctly... then wanted funds sent to two seperate paypal accounts (at least thats what he requested of me).

Guy was a real piece of shee ... er work.

It's a shame people abuse this forum. I came here with no feedback, purchased, and sold a lot of books in a year. I rarely buy from other venues now and I'm addicted to the marketplace. Can't really complain though, majority of people have a great head on their shoulders and keep everything running smoothly. (thumbs u

Thanks, my error and I'm so sorry you had to deal with him.

I thought it was one of the name changes. I don't see either name on the User list (Muscles or Frank) so either he's got a new name, or he was banned in silence;)

If he has a new name...and is buying in the forum, it would be nice to post the new name next to the old ones...

It is with regret that I must add HIGGSBOSON to the list.

Invoice was sent on November 3, 2011 for $720.

After numerous promises to pay, statements that a check was sent etc., nothing has been received and my last PM went read but not responded to.

He ran a large sales thread as well, so I want people to be on notice that if you are expecting books, you may want to monitor the situation.

I usually give people as wide a latitude as possible, because I can forget to send payments as well, and if this person had a track record, I'd be inclined to give him some more rope as well. Unfortunately, given the statements, promises and lack of follow through, I must add him to the list.

After numerous promises to pay, statements that a check was sent etc., nothing has been received and my last PM went read but not responded to.

He ran a large sales thread as well, so I want people to be on notice that if you are expecting books, you may want to monitor the situation.

I usually give people as wide a latitude as possible, because I can forget to send payments as well, and if this person had a track record, I'd be inclined to give him some more rope as well. Unfortunately, given the statements, promises and lack of follow through, I must add him to the list.

:eek:

I've taken quite a few books in his sales thread (which is still running, as far as I am aware), but haven't yet been invoiced. I'll be watching this situation closely - thanks for the head's up, Brian.

I still didn't get a response, and the last few responses were all promises to pay. I saw he updated his sales thread, so he's still operating along.

Perhaps a quick request, in his sales thread, to take note of and answer your PMs would be appropriate.

I don't think anyone would deny you that.

I still didn't get a response, and the last few responses were all promises to pay. I saw he updated his sales thread, so he's still operating along.

Perhaps a quick request, in his sales thread, to take note of and answer your PMs would be appropriate.

I don't think anyone would deny you that.

I will, but I was hesitant as I am trying to give as wide a latitude as possible. But I think I will, if only so other people understand he's been added.

:eek:

I've taken quite a few books in his sales thread (which is still running, as far as I am aware), but haven't yet been invoiced. I'll be watching this situation closely - thanks for the head's up, Brian.

Thanks for the info Brian...I too will be keeping an eye on things. Sorry to hear this happened, and I hope things are quickly resolved. :wishluck:

Thanks for the heads up Brian.

On a side note, remember he has 72 hours to comply to your request.

Well, this isn't the first request, this is like the 3rd or 4th.

The 72 hours start from when you post in this thread ...

Matter resolved.

BOOM!

Glad it worked out.

Must be something magical about this thread... :D

It's a great community to belong to. Not sure why anyone would risk dumping this place, unless they have no interest in being a part of a good community for whatever selfish reason(s). It's good to see matters resolved quickly as it shows an effort to building a good reputation as well as respect toward making things right. Congrats to both peeps for resolving this issue and moving on. (thumbs u

I guess its a not an issue. Just thought i would make my thoughts public.

I personally think it's a hell of an issue and one that needs to be dealt with quickly.

However...how best to do so? (shrug)

attempt to engage Waldo in rational discourse and then if he goes bate, it's Frank

Nomination for Dimebag_D to the PL.

I posted a :takeit: on some books in a thread that he had back in July (7/11). Forgot about the books, but he finally invoiced for them at the end of October (10/25). :o

I paid the next morning (10/26) with paypal. He told me the books would ship on the next day (10/27).

I followed up on 11/16 when I had yet to see them. He responded the next day that he was printing the labels and that they would go out the next day (11/17).

Two PM's since then have went unanswered, including one two days ago about taking it to the PL thread. doh!

PP dispute opened.

Seems like a nice enough person, but a quick search shows that this is multiple instances. (shrug)

I have a similar issue with him. Bought a bunch of stuff 6 weeks ago, never arrived. He has not been answering PMs...

My experience with DIMEBAG_D is the same

Sent payment 11-1 no books as of the 16th

He responded to a pm that they would go out tomorrow (the 17th)

No response to email or PM and I have opened a paypal dispute

He has also not responded to that complaint so I wait on paypal

I hope it's not a case where something is wrong. Like I said, he seems like a nice person.

We'll give him a chance to respond. However if its not the case, it could merit more than just the PL given the multiple offenses.

I got my refund through paypal, but not a word from Dimebag_D. PM's look to have been about a week and a half ago. No comments were ever posted here or in the PP dispute. I'm going to place him on the PL. :(