• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Nomination for Dimebag_D to the PL.

I posted a :takeit: on some books in a thread that he had back in July (7/11). Forgot about the books, but he finally invoiced for them at the end of October (10/25). :o

I paid the next morning (10/26) with paypal. He told me the books would ship on the next day (10/27).

I followed up on 11/16 when I had yet to see them. He responded the next day that he was printing the labels and that they would go out the next day (11/17).

Two PM's since then have went unanswered, including one two days ago about taking it to the PL thread. doh!

PP dispute opened.

Seems like a nice enough person, but a quick search shows that this is multiple instances. (shrug)

I have a similar issue with him. Bought a bunch of stuff 6 weeks ago, never arrived. He has not been answering PMs...

My experience with DIMEBAG_D is the same

Sent payment 11-1 no books as of the 16th

He responded to a pm that they would go out tomorrow (the 17th)

No response to email or PM and I have opened a paypal dispute

He has also not responded to that complaint so I wait on paypal

I hope it's not a case where something is wrong. Like I said, he seems like a nice person.

We'll give him a chance to respond. However if its not the case, it could merit more than just the PL given the multiple offenses.

I got my refund through paypal, but not a word from Dimebag_D. PM's look to have been about a week and a half ago. No comments were ever posted here or in the PP dispute. I'm going to place him on the PL. :(

Hopefully everyone esle was able to get their money back through paypal :wishluck:

This guy was a subscriber to my 9.8 pre-screen service but up and disappeared.

nvista

I'm owed $70 (two slabs)

He hasn't posted in over a year.

I'll go out on a limb . . . betja' he doesn't respond here :roflmao:

Nomination for Dimebag_D to the PL.

I posted a :takeit: on some books in a thread that he had back in July (7/11). Forgot about the books, but he finally invoiced for them at the end of October (10/25). :o

I paid the next morning (10/26) with paypal. He told me the books would ship on the next day (10/27).

I followed up on 11/16 when I had yet to see them. He responded the next day that he was printing the labels and that they would go out the next day (11/17).

Two PM's since then have went unanswered, including one two days ago about taking it to the PL thread. doh!

PP dispute opened.

Seems like a nice enough person, but a quick search shows that this is multiple instances. (shrug)

I have a similar issue with him. Bought a bunch of stuff 6 weeks ago, never arrived. He has not been answering PMs...

My experience with DIMEBAG_D is the same

Sent payment 11-1 no books as of the 16th

He responded to a pm that they would go out tomorrow (the 17th)

No response to email or PM and I have opened a paypal dispute

He has also not responded to that complaint so I wait on paypal

I hope it's not a case where something is wrong. Like I said, he seems like a nice person.

We'll give him a chance to respond. However if its not the case, it could merit more than just the PL given the multiple offenses.

I got my refund through paypal, but not a word from Dimebag_D. PM's look to have been about a week and a half ago. No comments were ever posted here or in the PP dispute. I'm going to place him on the PL. :(

Hopefully everyone esle was able to get their money back through paypal :wishluck:

Uh, you bought comics from a guy who calls himself "dimebag_d" and your surprised he took the money and ran??? :roflmao:

Seriously, though, I hope nothing's wrong with him. He's been hangin' around for a while. hm

Dimebag seems like a nice guy. I spoke with him on the phone during this whole thing and he refunded my money so we were square. I do not think there was too much bad stuff nothing I can comment on but when I spoke to him he was on the road to Mega-Con so hes still out doing comic cons.

My only comment was he had said up and down that he was gonna send me the books I ordered for free, even though I said I don't need a refund if I get the comics, and if they arrive I will pay for them. They have never arrived. I am not commenting one way or another toward or against the PL. But this has been my experience.

I would like to add this seller to the hall of shame. For an offsite transaction the bay

tinkie1100

I purchased several lots for a good deal of money. Just before I could have complained and set a claim, i get an email where the seller claimed an extreme illness and asked if i could wait. in good faith i said great 4 weeks went by and i see suddenly they were selling again. I sent one email and they promised to check and get back to me. Now 3 emails after asking for an update nothing. Funnt they claim to have great communication but oddly nothing.

Its christmas I hope they enjoy the stolen money and gifts they bought their family with that money! Sad how being kind and believing the best in people ends up burning one! I will never do so again!

I would like to add this seller to the hall of shame. For an offsite transaction the bay

tinkie1100

I purchased several lots for a good deal of money. Just before I could have complained and set a claim, i get an email where the seller claimed an extreme illness and asked if i could wait. in good faith i said great 4 weeks went by and i see suddenly they were selling again. I sent one email and they promised to check and get back to me. Now 3 emails after asking for an update nothing. Funnt they claim to have great communication but oddly nothing.

Its christmas I hope they enjoy the stolen money and gifts they bought their family with that money! Sad how being kind and believing the best in people ends up burning one! I will never do so again!

Have you contacted your credit card company? They have longer times for filing a complaint, than ebay/Paypal.

tinkie1100

Sorry to hear about your problems with this guy. He doesn't appear to be a

board member so putting them on the probation list won't help. Follow

Sharon's advice and contact your credit card company.

Do you have a link to the auction? I checked his feedback and it is pretty good

although there are a number of positive feedbacks that I would consider

negative discussing refunds etc.

Is tinkie1100 a boardmember? (shrug)

lol

hm Come to think of it, I have been displeased with my cellular carrier lately.

lol

???

:gossip: He is intimating that he may add his cellular carrier to the Probation List. Juxtaposing another even less related purveyor of services with tinkie1100 who does not appear to be a Boardie, and is thus ineligible for the PL, is a time-honored comedic technique.

lol

???

:gossip: He is intimating that he may add his cellular carrier to the Probation List. Juxtaposing another even less related purveyor of services with tinkie1100 who does not appear to be a Boardie, and is thus ineligible for the PL, is a time-honored comedic technique.

Whoa, that's super deep, and yet it went right over my head...