• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Awww hell, I might as well add some fuel to the fire here. Her story of no having a lot of extra money, to buy her boys some Spawn books, just doesn't add up. UNLESS!!! She doesn't have any spare money because she is buying all this stuff for herself.

1. On 8/14/12 she wants to buy Spawn 1-5 (2 sets) for under $20, because she does not have a lot of money to spend.

I am a single mother and don't have alot of extra money. I'm looking to spend around $20 delivered for all 10 comics.

2. On 2/27/12 she buys a couple of WD books for $100

Walking Dead #94

Image Expo Color Variant

Raw unsigned 9.4-9.6

$50 plus exact shipping

:takeit:X2 Per PM!!

3. On 8/3/12 she was out searching for Revival #1 1:10 variants

Even though I was extremely pissed at this point I ended up purchasing 1 copy for $20 and after I paid for it and started walking away from the counter to leave he then tells me "Please don't come back in my store ever again because I don't want to put up with your bad attitude again!!!!"

4. On 2/19

I also was looking to find a raw high grade copy of this book at one time, it took me a very long time(well over 2 years) to find my NM copy and my raw copy cost me $75. That CGC 9.8 looks sharp, that's the first one I ever seen graded at a 9.8.

5. On 1/11/12 she bought 3 copies of Adventures of Superman for $45

Adventure of Superman #500 Copy A unbagged (sorry I do not have the bags) 8.0 Cheaper than most completed eBay auctions

$9.99

Adventure of Superman #500 Copy B unbagged (sorry I do not have the bags) 8.5/9.0 Cheaper than most completed eBay auctions

$14.99

Adventure of Superman #500 Copy C unbagged (sorry I do not have the bags) 9.4 Cheaper than most completed eBay auctions

$19.99

:takeit: ALL 3 RETURN PLATINUMS AS PER PM. THANK YOU.

6. She is still buying these. 17 of the new 52 = $50+ a month?

I'm still buying these ones.

Deathstroke

Batman

Batman & Robin

Batman: The Dark Knight

Detective Comics

Green Lantern

Animal Man

Swamp Thing

Justice League

Batgirl

Red Lanterns

Action Comics

All Star Western

Batwoman

Catwoman

Superman

Teen titans

And there are more, but, i think this points out some contradictions in her story.

Hi as I can already see you guys are putting my name on blast hmmm. You guys need to get your facts straight before putting my name on blast Kong!!! I am a single mother & yes I did make that WTB post. Yes, WalkingDeadComics was the 1st to comment in the Thread because the WTB was for his children. My boys are very Thankful for the other 2 boardies that helped with their SPAWN Comics. I opened this account for my twins because their dad had one and when they were at their dads Josh was logged in from my account on his computer and accidently left it signed in, WalkingDeadComics started a Sales Thread not realizing it was signed under my name. My boy's father & I are no longer together due to my personal reasons which is no ones business but his & mine. My boys read these threads when they get time from school & football so I appreciate if you have any questions to message me and I will respond. If you have problems with my ex then contact him I don't want to be bothered with his business because I am trying to raise my boys and don't have time for his mess!!!

Right, so instead of giving some comics to his kids next time he sees them (which he obviously does since you say so right here) he offers to mail you some if you pay for shipping and you thank him later in the thread for getting them some comics. Sounds like your BS story is completely unraveled since you can't keep all of your shill accounts straight.

If you HAVE TO KNOW my boys go to his house ONCE A MONTH since I left HIM!!!

Well, it's nice that he will at least send them comics if you pay for shipping...very kind...and if your kids are really reading, you might want to watch your language...

I bet she doesn't know that all of her cussing is visible to her children(not edited) if they quote it and hit the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" link. Stupid person_without_enough_empathy.

Since her posts have been quoted by others, her children can go through and see everything she actually typed. She thinks the forum censoring protects her children from seeing the true words being typed. That's not very smart parenting. :facepalm:

but... IDGAF!!! :banana:

Excuse me address me Danielle if you want to converse with Wil go to him bring his in here IDGAF !!!

Man do I miss alot around here when I have to run around. I'm trying to catch up on this juicy garbage but got lost at IDGAF!!! :roflmao: Is that Rock People language from the old Flash Gordon series?

I just googled it... :blush:

Awww hell, I might as well add some fuel to the fire here. Her story of no having a lot of extra money, to buy her boys some Spawn books, just doesn't add up. UNLESS!!! She doesn't have any spare money because she is buying all this stuff for herself.

1. On 8/14/12 she wants to buy Spawn 1-5 (2 sets) for under $20, because she does not have a lot of money to spend.

I am a single mother and don't have alot of extra money. I'm looking to spend around $20 delivered for all 10 comics.

2. On 2/27/12 she buys a couple of WD books for $100

Walking Dead #94

Image Expo Color Variant

Raw unsigned 9.4-9.6

$50 plus exact shipping

:takeit:X2 Per PM!!

3. On 8/3/12 she was out searching for Revival #1 1:10 variants

Even though I was extremely pissed at this point I ended up purchasing 1 copy for $20 and after I paid for it and started walking away from the counter to leave he then tells me "Please don't come back in my store ever again because I don't want to put up with your bad attitude again!!!!"

4. On 2/19

I also was looking to find a raw high grade copy of this book at one time, it took me a very long time(well over 2 years) to find my NM copy and my raw copy cost me $75. That CGC 9.8 looks sharp, that's the first one I ever seen graded at a 9.8.

5. On 1/11/12 she bought 3 copies of Adventures of Superman for $45

Adventure of Superman #500 Copy A unbagged (sorry I do not have the bags) 8.0 Cheaper than most completed eBay auctions

$9.99

Adventure of Superman #500 Copy B unbagged (sorry I do not have the bags) 8.5/9.0 Cheaper than most completed eBay auctions

$14.99

Adventure of Superman #500 Copy C unbagged (sorry I do not have the bags) 9.4 Cheaper than most completed eBay auctions

$19.99

:takeit: ALL 3 RETURN PLATINUMS AS PER PM. THANK YOU.

6. She is still buying these. 17 of the new 52 = $50+ a month?

I'm still buying these ones.

Deathstroke

Batman

Batman & Robin

Batman: The Dark Knight

Detective Comics

Green Lantern

Animal Man

Swamp Thing

Justice League

Batgirl

Red Lanterns

Action Comics

All Star Western

Batwoman

Catwoman

Superman

Teen titans

And there are more, but, i think this points out some contradictions in her story.

Pretty obvious that catwhoman is a shill and full of contradictions.

I'm not a registered member on that many boards, but I have to say that in the ~12 years I've been on the internet these CGC boards are definitely the strangest.

No competition, in fact. :roflmao:

:acclaim::acclaim::acclaim:

Is there a protocol for when someone tries to register a comic from your registry set to theirs? I got the email from CGC saying someone was trying to register one of my books, but without naming names or what comic here goes. It wouldn't have been so bad until I looked at their profile, and saw how huge their registry set was for a certain comic. At first glance it would seem normal, but looking at the history, the whole set, mostly 9.8 pedigrees had been gathered since Jan. of this year. I'm talking over 200 books too. Looking at the other registry sets you can see it took years to build them. Another thing that struck me as odd was the almost frantic removal and addition of issues. I guess what I'm really asking is how hard would it be to just start plucking numbers off books that you see online in auctions, for sale, or others collections, and just start adding them to your own registry? Then when the real owner wants to register it they get denied, and have to prove they really own it. Wouldn't that show up as frantic additions and removals in said persons collection? Not to mention books that have never been registered, or taking numbers from collectors with collections so big they don't even know what they have. Those would be free of scrutiny almost. Have any of you veterans dealt with such a thing before?

Is there a protocol for when someone tries to register a comic from your registry set to theirs? I got the email from CGC saying someone was trying to register one of my books, but without naming names or what comic here goes. It wouldn't have been so bad until I looked at their profile, and saw how huge their registry set was for a certain comic. At first glance it would seem normal, but looking at the history, the whole set, mostly 9.8 pedigrees had been gathered since Jan. of this year. I'm talking over 200 books too. Looking at the other registry sets you can see it took years to build them. Another thing that struck me as odd was the almost frantic removal and addition of issues. I guess what I'm really asking is how hard would it be to just start plucking numbers off books that you see online in auctions, for sale, or others collections, and just start adding them to your own registry? Then when the real owner wants to register it they get denied, and have to prove they really own it. Wouldn't that show up as frantic additions and removals in said persons collection? Not to mention books that have never been registered, or taking numbers from collectors with collections so big they don't even know what they have. Those would be free of scrutiny almost. Have any of you veterans dealt with such a thing before?

Someone has a registry set with over 200 Pedigrees in it?!?

I HAVE to know what set this is now!!!

Someone has a registry set with over 200 Pedigrees in it?!?

I HAVE to know what set this is now!!!

If I told you the cat would be out of the bag, and I'm not looking to make any enemies on here. It just seems odd that someone could amass a collection like that in such a short time, and if they hadn't tried to register one of mine I'm not sure it would have crossed my mind.