• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

lol you guys are so hillarious grown men talkin mess to me when obviously you need to be addressing Wil. YES Wdmarvelcomics is my Ex. Yes I got those comics shipped to my house so go ahead ask House of Comics where they shipped the books ahaha if he must tell you he also shipped them to my MAIDEN NAME!!! Thats my house not Wil's get your SO CALLED FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!

lol you guys are so hillarious grown men talkin mess to me when obviously you need to be addressing Wil. YES Wdmarvelcomics is my Ex. Yes I got those comics shipped to my house so go ahead ask House of Comics where they shipped the books ahaha if he must tell you he shipped them to my MAIDEN NAME!!! Thats my house not Wil's get you SO FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!

Hey Einstein, :hi:

so you now admit that WDmarvelcomics and walkingdeadcomics are the same person. doh!

Thank you! :applause:

time to add this name as WDMARVELCOMICS alias in the probation thread

:cloud9:

Excuse me address me Danielle if you want to converse with Wil go to him bring his in here IDGAF !!!

Man do I miss alot around here when I have to run around. I'm trying to catch up on this juicy garbage but got lost at IDGAF!!! :roflmao: Is that Rock People language from the old Flash Gordon series?

Hi as I can already see you guys are putting my name on blast hmmm. You guys need to get your facts straight before putting my name on blast Kong!!! I am a single mother & yes I did make that WTB post. Yes, WalkingDeadComics was the 1st to comment in the Thread because the WTB was for his children. My boys are very Thankful for the other 2 boardies that helped with their SPAWN Comics. I opened this account for my twins because their dad had one and when they were at their dads Josh was logged in from my account on his computer and accidently left it signed in, WalkingDeadComics started a Sales Thread not realizing it was signed under my name. My boy's father & I are no longer together due to my personal reasons which is no ones business but his & mine. My boys read these threads when they get time from school & football so I appreciate if you have any questions to message me and I will respond. If you have problems with my ex then contact him I don't want to be bothered with his business because I am trying to raise my boys and don't have time for his mess!!!

Right, so instead of giving some comics to his kids next time he sees them (which he obviously does since you say so right here) he offers to mail you some if you pay for shipping and you thank him later in the thread for getting them some comics. Sounds like your BS story is completely unraveled since you can't keep all of your shill accounts straight.

If you HAVE TO KNOW my boys go to his house ONCE A MONTH since I left HIM!!!

Well, it's nice that he will at least send them comics if you pay for shipping...very kind...and if your kids are really reading, you might want to watch your language...

I bet she doesn't know that all of her cussing is visible to her children(not edited) if they quote it and hit the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" link. Stupid person_without_enough_empathy.

Since her posts have been quoted by others, her children can go through and see everything she actually typed. She thinks the forum censoring protects her children from seeing the true words being typed. That's not very smart parenting. :facepalm:

I want to know whose bright idea it was to give a child a name with a hyphen in the middle.

Every class, every teacher, every interview, every time he's got to tell someone on the phone his name he's got to spell it out for them...for the rest of his life.

Those are the parents that end up in state facilities for the elderly.

I want to know whose bright idea it was to give a child a name with a hyphen in the middle.

Every class, every teacher, every interview, every time he's got to tell someone on the phone his name he's got to spell it out for them...for the rest of his life.

Those are the parents whose children end up in state correctional facilities .

(thumbs u

Hi as I can already see you guys are putting my name on blast hmmm. You guys need to get your facts straight before putting my name on blast Kong!!! I am a single mother & yes I did make that WTB post. Yes, WalkingDeadComics was the 1st to comment in the Thread because the WTB was for his children. My boys are very Thankful for the other 2 boardies that helped with their SPAWN Comics. I opened this account for my twins because their dad had one and when they were at their dads Josh was logged in from my account on his computer and accidently left it signed in, WalkingDeadComics started a Sales Thread not realizing it was signed under my name. My boy's father & I are no longer together due to my personal reasons which is no ones business but his & mine. My boys read these threads when they get time from school & football so I appreciate if you have any questions to message me and I will respond. If you have problems with my ex then contact him I don't want to be bothered with his business because I am trying to raise my boys and don't have time for his mess!!!

Right, so instead of giving some comics to his kids next time he sees them (which he obviously does since you say so right here) he offers to mail you some if you pay for shipping and you thank him later in the thread for getting them some comics. Sounds like your BS story is completely unraveled since you can't keep all of your shill accounts straight.

If you HAVE TO KNOW my boys go to his house ONCE A MONTH since I left HIM!!!

Well, it's nice that he will at least send them comics if you pay for shipping...very kind...and if your kids are really reading, you might want to watch your language...

I bet she doesn't know that all of her cussing is visible to her children(not edited) if they quote it and hit the "Switch to Full Reply Screen" link. Stupid person_without_enough_empathy.

Since her posts have been quoted by others, her children can go through and see everything she actually typed. She thinks the forum censoring protects her children from seeing the true words being typed. That's not very smart parenting. :facepalm:

lol you guys are a bunch of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons thinking that calling me out my name is gonna me off and for the other comments about my cussing hell my boys hear alot worse while not with me and like I said before I normally don't curse like this but you guys are comical group.

What's the big deal???

I'm sure the 5,765,385th time he says "my name is j-son" and the person goes "oh , Jason?" and he says "no, J-son" and they say "huh?!? Are you freaking joking me?!? Seriously, how do you spell it???" he won't be traumatized or anything :facepalm:

Edited by sufunk

"Catwoman", do you really think that you'll be able to disassociate yourself from your evil "ex" and carve out your own personal space here on the boards? Especially the way you're going about it by effing and blinding left and right?

I'm all for board inclusiveness, but it is just not going to happen here for you. Give it up already! Show some grace (I know, why start now?).

Or, if, as many of us suspect, it's actually the "ex" masquerading as you, carry on with your FDQ exit. But, in that case, please pick it up a little as the entertainment value has begun to wane.

:foryou:

At 18 he can legally change his name but yeah, mom and dad better get used to seeing the kids at the nursing home only when they are needed to sign the will or DNR forms.

You guys are so easily trolled. lol

Sure that's easy for you to say.

Your parents didn't name you "Dies-ECKS"

So let me get this straight...

There is a kid named jdashson?

The dash isn't silent, I work with someone who has a dash in her name and it is PART of her spoken name.

Hahaha. What mess is this? Seriously...

Is she a Kar-ian?

So let me get this straight...

There is a kid named jdashson?

The dash isn't silent, I work with someone who has a dash in her name and it is PART of her spoken name.

Hahaha. What mess is this? Seriously...

Is she a Kar-ian?

La Dash Ah

Spelled la-ah.