• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

I agree with what is being done ... but I don't think it's such a good idea to be making decisions about putting people on and taking people off the PL when it's after 1 am east coast time. Just sayin'.

Ordinarily I would agree, as I tend to have a "gubment worker" mentality with the PL/HOS stuff.

With this instance (a pretty rare if not unique one) the only accuser, Toyman has been gone 6 months: technically the only person to get Edwin removed. His entire accusation was that Edwin did not pay. This was exposed as an outright lie, and was the sole basis of the accusation. All who saw it and knew of Toyman and Edwin immediately understood what had happened. I don't think anyone saw the use of delaying Edwin's removal.

As I said, it was a rare, if not unique situation.

I agree with what is being done ... but I don't think it's such a good idea to be making decisions about putting people on and taking people off the PL when it's after 1 am east coast time. Just sayin'.

But it's allowed when the keeper of the list is the one making the decision. lol

But it's allowed when the keeper of the list is the one making the decision. lol

There is no "keeper of the list". All of us share that. And it wasn;t "my decision". I actually asked if Edwin should be removed. After several (including you) saying he should I waited a while to see if anyone would. No one did so I did.

GTWOIYF

:applause:

Sorry to just burst in here...but WTF does that mean? (shrug)

Glad things worked out in your favour!

-slym

Thank you so much Slym. I am someone who needs closure on these kind of things lol

GTWOIYF

:applause:

Sorry to just burst in here...but WTF does that mean? (shrug)

Glad things worked out in your favour!

-slym

Thank you so much Slym. I am someone who needs closure on these kind of things lol

lol Don't feel too bad, your not the only one who didn't know what that abbreviation meant.

Jaybuck,

I am officially nominating MrDeafComics.

10/16/2013 purchase

10/17/2013 paid via Amazon Payments per his request.

2 Pm's received each saying they were going out a different Monday

Official PM PL warning sent 11/15/2013 copy attached.

#4735355 - 11/15/13 12:05 AM Re: Shi+Spider-man+civil war slabs

jop Offline

Collectosaurus Rex

Loc: PA

This PM is to officially let you know that within 72 hours you will be nominated for the Probation List as this transaction is almost 30 days old.

You have read my PM's but never responded except to twice tell me that they were going to be shipped the following Monday.

As of 11/14/2013 I have received to tangible goods per our arranged transaction here on the boards

yikes! Why Amazon payments?

No percentage like paypal?

Does it have protection so you were able to get your $$ back or no?

NO only if they have an amazon storefront but signing up it is not good about saying you not and they wont try if it is not an amazon storefront.

Although my bank is working on it

I do not think I belong on the probation list at all. I give the best freebies on the forums lol.

Anyways, Life got in the way and now I have Finals. I have contacted her through the PM's. However she did not tell me that she was going to do a chargeback. I have shipped her books plus her sketch. I did not think I would take this long to do her sketch. I did 3 versions.

So when she gets the books, she will cancel the chargeback. Amazon says I have until the 29th to dispute it but I am not since I am trusting her to cancel it.

I wish she would have told me she was doing the charge back. I do realize that there is a 30 day transaction on the forums. I should have replied or something.

I have had transactions take up to a year on those boards and I do not report them.

I apologize for any confusions. I stand by my kudos and previous buyers.

Thanks

Brian

isn't standing by your kudos just standing by a thread where people have to write positive things about you?

That made no sense. Surely if I ever had or have a bad transaction, someone would post it in my kudos.

:facepalm:

Jimmy is correct, its Kudos not feedback

(tsk) Writing naughty stuff is not allowed :(

isn't standing by your kudos just standing by a thread where people have to write positive things about you?

That made no sense. Surely if I ever had or have a bad transaction, someone would post it in my kudos.

:facepalm:

Jimmy is correct, its Kudos not feedback

(tsk) Writing naughty stuff is not allowed :(

Ok then what does someone do when they need to leave a feedback instead of kudos then?? Probation?