• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

The 14 is the one I was psyched about. Not sure why it was priced so low. That's my third copy of Fear 6--my first is a beater. Not sure which one to keep of the other two. This one is techinicaly higher grade, but the alignment is not as good as my other decent copy.

The 14 is the one I was psyched about. Not sure why it was priced so low. That's my third copy of Fear 6--my first is a beater. Not sure which one to keep of the other two. This one is techinicaly higher grade, but the alignment is not as good as my other decent copy.

I know you can't tell everything from a scan, But your newest Fear #6 looks like the keeper to me. The centering is pretty decent and everything about it looks better to me.

Or when in doubt, keep both copies.

I know you can't tell everything from a scan, But your newest Fear #6 looks like the keeper to me. The centering is pretty decent and everything about it looks better to me.

Or when in doubt, keep both copies.

I'm also leaning toward the newer copy.

Just found another small stack of pfs, The highlight is far and away this copy of Ringo Kid. Bought from one of our favorite dealers, who rather conservatively graded it a 9.2. I think it has a chance at a 9.4. Regardless, a stunner.

CCF11232016_zpsadh0rs7u.jpg

Just found another small stack of pfs, The highlight is far and away this copy of Ringo Kid. Bought from one of our favorite dealers, who rather conservatively graded it a 9.2. I think it has a chance at a 9.4. Regardless, a stunner.

CCF11232016_zpsadh0rs7u.jpg

Looks really sharp. There still hasn't been a 9.4 or better of this book graded by CGC.

That looks like a Dale Roberts price tag to me. Dale has great source of these Westerns for me over the years. I think 8 people collected them and Dale must know them all.

Looks really sharp. There still hasn't been a 9.4 or better of this book graded by CGC.

That looks like a Dale Roberts price tag to me. Dale has great source of these Westerns for me over the years. I think 8 people collected them and Dale must know them all.

Yep, definitely Dale's. I think I picked it up in San Diego 4 or 5 years ago. I hate being crass, but I've never had time to rebag or remove stickers.

Here's the rest of the pf's from this show:

CCF11232016_0006_zps45exblyi.jpg

CCF11232016_0002_zpspedwarsm.jpg

CCF11232016_0003_zpsacani0wd.jpg

CCF11232016_0001_zpsvkx1wsf1.jpg