• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

Those PF books are great. :)

Not sure if this would qualify for a picture frame but it is nice:

sec1169a.jpg

Don't blame you for posting this fantastic-looking copy, with reprints from More Fun Comics, and one of my favourite GA characters and story runs. (thumbs u

here's my contribution to this thread... I just bought two small runs from an old collection, one was a full run of the X-Men reprints in stellar condition (for the most part), here are a few of the picture frames (unfortunately 73 & 76 each had a single corner bend on FC)

xmen74.jpg

xmen75.jpg

xmen77.jpg

xmen78.jpg

xmen79.jpg

All are White pages, they all look unread. The 79, at first glance, I really thought it was 9.8 candidate... but then i noticed the small thumb bend along the right edge, just right of Angel's wing. damn...

xmen79.jpg

All are White pages, they all look unread. The 79, at first glance, I really thought it was 9.8 candidate... but then i noticed the small thumb bend along the right edge, just right of Angel's wing. damn...

All killer books, kaylab. Even with the thumb bend, the 79 is beautiful.

xmen79.jpg

All killer books, kaylab. Even with the thumb bend, the 79 is beautiful.

I agree, those are tough books to find in that kind of shape.

It's a funny thing, but having the Photo Journals you think you've seen all these books. Then you see larger scans on here and some of those covers just pop in a way they don't in the Gerber books.

Only problem is, the more I see the more my wants list just grows and grows doh!

It's a funny thing, but having the Photo Journals you think you've seen all these books. Then you see larger scans on here and some of those covers just pop in a way they don't in the Gerber books.

Only problem is, the more I see the more my wants list just grows and grows doh!

Welcome to our world.

That's how the addiction starts... *scratching at neck*

The bigger scans really show how much Gil Kane utilized the format. It was kind of like 3D without paying the extra $4.00 for the crappy glasses.

Picked this one up from Superworld comics about 3 years ago. Forgot I had it.

Just got it back from CGC.

cotl15001.jpg

Picked this one up from Big Ben in Baltimore this year. He had a ton of killer bronze books.

motp13001.jpg

I believe this was a board purchase.

hulk001-1.jpg