• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
22 22

4,788 posts in this topic

Those westerns are sweet, so hard to find in that kind of shape.... well! Unless your board name is Ghost Town.

I don't think I can say I found these. Maybe I can say "I found them delivered to my door after I sent a check to the kindly dealer who found the books and slabbed the books and offered me the books."

In any case, I'm happy to find them in my boxes now. The Two-Gun Kids have been particularly elusive for me.

Edited by Ghost Town

Those westerns are sweet, so hard to find in that kind of shape.... well! Unless your board name is Ghost Town.

I don't think I can say I found these. Maybe I can say "I found them delivered to my door after I sent a check to the kindly dealer who found the books and slabbed the books and offered me the books."

In any case, I'm happy to find them in boxes now. The Two-Gun Kids have been particularly elusive for me.

:acclaim:

In any case, I'm happy to find them in my boxes now. The Two-Gun Kids have been particularly elusive for me.

No matter how you got them, they are books that just do not show up looking like that, Dale sure came up trumps with them.... I wonder if he could find a 9.6 Monsters on the prowl # 20 for me? hm

No matter how you got them, they are books that just do not show up looking like that, Dale sure came up trumps with them.... I wonder if he could find a 9.6 Monsters on the prowl # 20 for me? hm

Maybe...I will try to keep on the look at for that issue.

As far as the Westerns, I've got a bunch more of them coming from the same collection. Almost all of them are going to be highest graded. Remarkable collection with unbelievable color strike and gloss and almost everything has white pages or oww.

As far as the Westerns, I've got a bunch more of them coming from the same collection. Almost all of them are going to be highest graded. Remarkable collection with unbelievable color strike and gloss and almost everything has white pages or oww.

Thanks Dale, Too bad you are not coming over to the London show, if those books are anything to go by, I would have a field day.

Thanks Dale, Too bad you are not coming over to the London show, if those books are anything to go by, I would have a field day.

Maybe someday. My little girls are too young to travel that far, and if I do go over, I would like to make a family vacation out of it. I would be glad to sell you some stuff and mail it. Priority Flat rate is not too bad if you fill the box up. Works out to about 10.00 a book or maybe a little less.

Wow a very strong price for the Twin Cities Creatures on the Loose #18 CGC 9.6, just shy of $450. I really wanted this book but not at that price. $210 for an Iron Man #44 CGC 9.4. I'd say the TC books have more than exceeded the consigners expectations.

The COTL #14 CGC 9.6 went for a little over $500. And there are 4 9.6s in the census. I put in what I considered a very healthy bid. It turned out to be anemic.

I did get a tough Twin Cities Cap (#121) for a reasonable price in the same auction. It's interesting that the picture frame books are realizing stronger prices in comparison. Or at least it seems that way to me.

This book, for some reason, has been one of the tougher PF superhero books for me. Finally snagged a copy thanks to the Suscha News collection.

CaptainMarvel23.jpg

Nice score Barton. I know you have been looking for a nice copy of this book for quite some time.