• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,794 posts in this topic

wonder about the social message in this one

ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA

More like South African Apartheid, as the country depicted here was white supremacist, which is why the Black Leopard (Panther) was in jail in the first place.

Thanks, I pretty well bought the raw Savannah 13-26 lot just so I could get these books.

I'm glad that unlike a lot of the raw Heritage offerings, these don't appear to be prescreen rejects because there are some solid 9.4 or better books in the lot including the 18.

Thanks, I pretty well bought the raw Savannah 13-26 lot just so I could get these books.

I'm glad that unlike a lot of the raw Heritage offerings, these don't appear to be prescreen rejects because there are some solid 9.4 or better books in the lot including the 18.

I was afraid to bid because I thought they might be kind of toasty like a lot of the Savannah books. But these look very fresh. Glad you got them.