• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2010

425 posts in this topic

SDCC admission: $100

Parking @ wife's work: Free

Living in San Diego: Priceless

Haven't been to a show in 10 years and it was a mess then. Think I'm in for shock.

Hoping to complete my JIM/Thor run so spend your $ on some nice spiderman.

(thumbs u Bring back some pictures.

Anyone by chance have 2 tickets for Sale??? I'm looking for Friday only. I only need it really for a few hours, like from noon-6pm (to miss the lines).

I usually go each year and didn't buy them early due to my work was going to relocate me in July. We were being moved out to the east coast. I just found out they are now relocating me in SEPT. KILL ME!!!!

Send me a PM if you have anything for sale Friday. Thanks.

That's funny. We were the last people to see Joe Simon at the NY show last OCT 2009. Joe thought my wife was in a different location for the picture shot and my daughter was reaching for his head. Joe was laughing and trying to avoid my daughter's lunges. It was funny. My wife only took 3 pictures and this was the best one. My daughter just kept going for him. She was going after his glasses, she loves glasses. That's why I wear contacts now. Thanks for the father's day shout out. :)

Booked my flight last week :ohnoez: See you guys there
:(

Greggy, that chill you felt up and down your spine today at 2pm was the Delaney clan crossing the border.

:mad:

Booked my flight last week :ohnoez: See you guys there
:(

Greggy, that chill you felt up and down your spine today at 2pm was the Delaney clan crossing the border.

:mad:

It was weird. The border guard asked us how long we planned to stay in Canada, whether we had any firearms in the car, and did Greggy know we were coming?

Fox just released details of their panels, if you want to see some of the stars coming to Comic Con this year. (I bolded a few names I think you'll find interesting)

FRIDAY, JULY 23:

11:00-12:00 Bob's Burgers: Creator/Executive Producer Loren Bouchard (Home Movies) and Jim Dauterive (King of the Hill) will be on hand to introduce animation fans to their hilarious new series premiering on Fox in January 2011. There will be a screening of never-before-seen footage followed by a Q&A in Room 25ABC.

12:00 - 1:00 Neighbors From Hell: Executive Producers Pam Brady (South Park) and Mireille Soria (Madagascar) screen a never-before-seen episode of their newly launched TBS animated series, and take questions from the audience along with their all-star voice cast including Molly Shannon (SNL), Patton Oswalt (My Weakness is Strong, Ratatouille), Will Sasso (MADtv), Kurtwood Smith (That '70s Show), David Soren (DreamWorks animation veteran), Kyle McCulloch (Mr. Wong) and Tracey Fairaway (Chicago 8) in Room 25ABC

2:00-2:45 Bones: Creator and Executive Producer Hart Hanson and Star David Boreanaz - Hart Hanson and David Boreanaz will be on hand to discuss what went down in season 5 of Bones and the cliffhanger finale as well as what's in store for Booth and Brennan in an exciting season 6! The Q&A will take place in Ballroom 20.

3:30 - 4:30 Terra Nova: Executive Producers Brannon Braga (24, Star Trek: Enterprise), David Fury (24, Lost) and Director Alex Graves will reveal a glimpse into the most highly anticipated epic family adventure 85 million years in the making. This new event drama slated for midseason on FOX comes from the brilliant minds of Steven Spielberg (Jurassic Park, The Pacific) and former News Corporation President and C.O.o. Peter Chernin and follows an ordinary family on an extraordinary journey back in time to prehistoric Earth as a part of a massive expedition to save the human race. This exclusive look behind the scenes takes place in Room 6A.

SATURDAY, JULY 24:

11:00 - 11:45 Family Guy: A freakin' sweet discussion on all things Family Guy with Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, Seth Green and more! And don't miss never-before-seen clips of the third Star Wars parody in Ballroom 20.

11:45 - 12:30 The Cleveland Show: Join the cast and producers of The Cleveland Show for a sneak peek at Season Two, a live table read of one act of Cleveland's upcoming trip to Comic-Con and an audience Q&A session featuring Seth MacFarlane, Mike Henry, Rich Appel, Sanaa Lathan, and Kevin Michael Richardson in Ballroom 20.

12:45 - 1:30 Join the cast and crew in celebrating Futurama's triumphant re-return to the airwaves! World-premiere footage will offer an exciting and informative glimpse of Comic-Con in the year 3010. Panelists include Executive Producers Matt Groening and David X. Cohen, cast members Billy West, John DiMaggio, Katey Sagal, and Maurice LaMarche, director Crystal Chesney-Thompson, writers Ken Keeler and Patric M. Verrone, and Animation Producer Claudia Katz.

1:30 - 2:15 Now entering its record-annihilating 22nd season on Fox, The Simpsons has won 25 Emmy awards, been the subject of a smash feature film in 2007, inspired an awesome ride at Universal Studios and Homer Simpson was just named the greatest television character of the last 20 years by Entertainment Weekly. Get an insight into the daily doings of this series from Creator Matt Groening, Showrunner Al Jean, Executive Producer Matt Selman and Supervising Director Mike Anderson.

SUNDAY, JULY 25:

12:30 - 1:15 American Dad: See a never-before-seen episode of American Dad in various stages of animation followed by a Q&A session with producers Seth MacFarlane, Mike Barker & Matt Weitzman and cast members Dee Bradley Baker, Scott Grimes & Rachael MacFarlane in Ballroom 20.

1:30 - 2:30 GLEE: One year after the cast and creators of Glee came to Comic-con for the first time, the show has exploded with blockbuster ratings, number one albums and a sold-out concert tour. Get an exclusive first look at what's in store for season 2 from executive producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk along with stars Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Mark Salling, Heather Morris and Naya Rivera, as they share some never-before-seen footage, spill behind-the-scenes secrets and take questions from the crowd, in Ballroom 20.

2:45 - 3:45 FX Presents Sons of Anarchy: Comic-Con welcomes for the first time Sons of Anarchy, with series stars Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal and Ron Perlman, and series creator Kurt Sutter in Ballroom 20.

This is my first SDCC so I have a dumb question. I have badge for Sunday only. I can pick up my badge at the convention center right? since I will be here from Friday thru Monday. I figure I don't have to go to that Town & Country Hotel and just go the convention hall on Saturday or Sunday to pick them up at my leisure. I am staying at a hotel 2 blocks away (thumbs u

TIA

I would love to go, but $400 a night for a hotel? That's expensive.

You could stay with the Bunkys? :cloud9:

Serious, check out hotels in the "Old Town" area, only 5 minutes by taxi, and rooms run 125.00 ish,

B

Plus the food over there is positively fantastic