• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,901 posts in this topic

Got off cheap today on this 6 box lot of mush mash stuff. 2 long indies, 2+ long DC, 1long Archie related, a short near run of Star Wars, and a little over a 1/2 long of marvels.

image_zpstqhwtjnc.jpeg

Some of the modernish goodies.

image_zpskz2mydey.jpeg

And some of the elderly books

image_zpsa9tk88kq.jpeg

Got off cheap today on this 6 box lot of mush mash stuff. 2 long indies, 2+ long DC, 1long Archie related, a short near run of Star Wars, and a little over a 1/2 long of marvels.

image_zpstqhwtjnc.jpeg

Some of the modernish goodies.

image_zpskz2mydey.jpeg

And some of the elderly books

image_zpsa9tk88kq.jpeg

Pals and Gals 5 would look funny next to my Archie 50 :hm

Also I think that perry mason legs issue is nice...

Great finds all

yes Rosemont

yes Mad Magazine reprint 1972

Did you go to Gene and Jude's? I can't go to Rosemont without going to Gene and Jude's.

never been (I'm a vegetarian) but I heard their fries are pretty good also

yes Rosemont

I don't think the seller will come back, do you think so? I just checked GPAnalysis for that Marvel Mystery Comics #34 for either 3.0 or 4.0. The 4.0 copy was sold for $534. $800 for that copy was reasonable but the seller blew him off.

yes Rosemont

Did you go to Gene and Jude's? I can't go to Rosemont without going to Gene and Jude's.

never been (I'm a vegetarian) but I heard their fries are pretty good also

Yeah, the fries are good. They have a pile of potatoes, a fry cutter, and a deep fryer. Doesn't get any fresher than that.

Gene's and Jude's

That is 7 miles from Allstate Arena and 4 miles from Donald E Stephens Convention Center (Wizard World Comic Con). Just drive south on River Road. Sounds yummy to me. Never ate at that place but I will try it after the show next month.

Johnnie's Beef isn't too far either, on North Ave. in Elmwood Park. Also worth the trip.