• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,891 posts in this topic

When he said 3 bucks each I couldn't get my money out of my pocket fast enough :) There were about 15 more but these really stood out. Oh, and the Man of Steel is a 5th print :)

a2em.jpg

bb90.jpg

Nice find! Interested in getting rid of Spectacular 64 :grin: among others :takeit:

When he said 3 bucks each I couldn't get my money out of my pocket fast enough :) There were about 15 more but these really stood out. Oh, and the Man of Steel is a 5th print :)

a2em.jpg

bb90.jpg

Where was this place?

I can't seem to find these places in AZ that Practically give away issues.

Ok, I know some of you probably don't believe me about my finds out and about lately. But These books I actually got at my lcs, in of all places the back issue boxes, all at least 8.0 or better. I spent 70 dollars today and got these plus some others that I liked. You just have to get out there and dig or you will never find a deal...

fov5.jpg

The pic with the 252 and such was from a rummage sale in North Phoenix. The other pic with the Batman Family, DC comics presents and such was at the lcs today. The rummage sale priced books at 3 bucks. I paid 10 for DC comics Presents, 10 for Hulk annual, 10 for Star Wars, 15 for Batman Family #6, 5 for X-Men annual 14 and 20 more for Action 654, Captain America 155, Amazing Adventures 8 Marvel two in one annual 1,7 and Marvel team up 141...

This one was at a church off of 35th (I think) ave south of 101. I get almost all of my yard/garage/rummage sales from craigslist. Sometimes I look in the paper. It takes some time to make calls and see who has comics and the ones that do usually have drek. I have been very lucky this year so far. Oh and the lcs I got this batch at was all about books and comics on central and camelback. thousands and thousands of back issues from golden age to now.

Don't know if you heard, but the collectors marketplace is going to have a comics only show I think on the 23rd... If you want to sell I believe tables are only 10 bucks. I am strongly considering getting one myself. Great place to meet some guys that have amazing books and great prices...

Well it sounds like the same guy I bought from a few weeks ago. I got Star wars 42, 5 copies of Ms. Marvel 1, 3 Copies of Spectacular spiderman 1. Wolverine mine series 1,2 and a few others... I am glad there is someone else who has scored in the valley :)

Well it sounds like the same guy I bought from a few weeks ago. I got Star wars 42, 5 copies of Ms. Marvel 1, 3 Copies of Spectacular spiderman 1. Wolverine mine series 1,2 and a few others... I am glad there is someone else who has scored in the valley :)

Quite a few places i have got great deals. I have scored several books in valley. Non really at the comic shops. Mostly at the antique stores and a few other hidden gems I have found. That guy at his garage selling the 20,000+ in comics has great deals.

a2em.jpg

bb90.jpg

Where was this place?

I can't seem to find these places in AZ that Practically give away issues.

Ok, I know some of you probably don't believe me about my finds out and about lately. But These books I actually got at my lcs, in of all places the back issue boxes, all at least 8.0 or better. I spent 70 dollars today and got these plus some others that I liked. You just have to get out there and dig or you will never find a deal...

fov5.jpg

I believe you: Garage Sale in October last year (bought it raw):

img561_zps640618e3.jpg

:sumo:

M.U.S.C.L.E.!!!! :banana:

Found a bag of 67 of these with little duplication and in excellent condition for just $3 at Goodwill. No Satan Cross unfortunately. This really brought back some memories. :cloud9:

Sorry for the crummy picture.

DSCN1383_zpsab0235ac.jpg

Friggin' awesome. I love these guys.

Will definitely be something I buy in the future.

I had a ton as a kid.

Pat

For you fellow Phoenicians, I have tried Craigslist but nothing really panned out. The best thing I bought from Craigslist was a Mad Love and Batman Adventures 12 (currently @ CGC, hopefully comes back a 9) along with BA 1-21. Paid $80 for everything.

I kinda wanna hit some garage sales with you guys but we'd probably be tripping over one another if we all saw a book we wanted.