• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,877 posts in this topic

Next there was a lot of teen humor, again stuff I like and collect, but not a major find. The Millie's, Georgies, Junior miss, etc were fun since most of them were in nice shape.

Although I wish some title besides Cookie was the longest run

th_41b.jpg th_32a.jpg th_28a.jpg th_27a.jpg th_26a.jpg th_25a.jpg th_24a.jpg th_23a.jpg

th_22a.jpg th_21.jpg th_20.jpg th_19.jpg th_18.jpg th_17.jpg th_16a.jpg th_15a.jpg th_13a.jpg

th_12b.jpg th_12a.jpg th_10b.jpg th_9b.jpg th_8.jpg th_7.jpg th_6a.jpg th_4b.jpg

I spy an All Winners in with that plate of Cookies!! (worship)

Next there was a lot of teen humor, again stuff I like and collect, but not a major find. The Millie's, Georgies, Junior miss, etc were fun since most of them were in nice shape.

Although I wish some title besides Cookie was the longest run

th_41b.jpg th_32a.jpg th_28a.jpg th_27a.jpg th_26a.jpg th_25a.jpg th_24a.jpg th_23a.jpg

th_22a.jpg th_21.jpg th_20.jpg th_19.jpg th_18.jpg th_17.jpg th_16a.jpg th_15a.jpg th_13a.jpg

th_12b.jpg th_12a.jpg th_10b.jpg th_9b.jpg th_8.jpg th_7.jpg th_6a.jpg th_4b.jpg

There was also a world war II home instruction manual for learning to fly in the lot that was interesting.

th_6690c0da.jpg

All in all it was a major thrill for me, the kind of a find we all dream about, but rarely come across. I didn't get them for a steal, but I've dealt with the guy many times, and he basically starts his negotiations at 4.0 guide, and we usually end somewhere around 2.0 depending on the books. In this case roughly 1/4 were 2.0 or lower, 1/2 were between 2.0 and 6.0, and 1/4 would make into the 6.0-7.0 range.

Monty