• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,877 posts in this topic

I picked up all 91 of these issues, all in NM/NM+ condition (even the Howard the Ducks), for a grand total of $80 at a local garage sale this morning. :grin:

Gambit #1 (4 copies), Howard the Duck #3-18, Wolverine (1988) #1-25

10-8-11GarageSale1.jpg

Multiple copies of Deadpool: The Circle Chase #2-4

10-8-11GarageSale2.jpg

Mutliple copies of Deadpool (1994) #1-4

10-8-11GarageSale3.jpg

10-8-11GarageSale4.jpg

10-8-11GarageSale5.jpg

I also picked up 2 scarce Whitmans (Super Goof #71, WDC&S #509) at a garage sale yesterday for $1 each.

Edited by Shark

what do you value the wolverine with his claws out on skulls at?

You must be talking about those 4 Marvel Comics Presents #85s. Those are actually mushrooms below Wolverine and not skulls. :grin:

CGC 9.6s only sell for $20-$25 but CGC 9.8s are going for $60-$75 now.

Where the hell are all these garage sales at where you guys find all this at...I wenty to three flea markets today..all I found was late 90s drek..in Dutch...

It was kind of a domino effect. I search for the word "comic" on Craigslist each week and found the garage sale where I bought the 2 scarce Whitmans. Right up the street there was another garage sale sign so I decided to stop there too. One of the ladies happened to be wearing a Captain America t-shirt so I mentioned I was looking for comics. There were none there but she said her husband had about 3-1/2 long boxes full. So I went back this morning to check them out. There were a lot of multiples so I pretty much cherry picked what I wanted out of the boxes. (thumbs u

Sometimes you just have to go fishing.... :grin:

When I search comic on craigslist it does not find comics.

Try searching for the words comic, comics and comic books and put them in quotes - "comic", "comics" or "comic books".

You must be talking about those 4 Marvel Comics Presents #85s. Those are actually mushrooms below Wolverine and not skulls. :grin:

yea what would you want for that?

yea what would you want for that?

PM sent.