• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

Only until you actually put Classics Illustrated in it! Then it looks sad and you cannot give it away!

This made me actually lol.

Went to the giant Brimfield Antique Show today. Way too big for me to even see half of it, but I did find some comic book dealers and deals. here's my haul:

Y the Last Man volumes 2-10 for $1 each!

7Mzhzez.jpg

These silver and bronze age goodies were also $1 each (well, it was 22 for $25, so... close enough):

cZH7fXl.jpg

Finally, I was pretty surprised to come across this in a random box of ephemera. It's really trashed, as you can see, but for $10 I couldn't pass it up. Not sure which edition it is, but hopefully one of you more knowledgeable folk can help me figure it out:

S5sfN7r.jpg

Finally, I was pretty surprised to come across this in a random box of ephemera. It's really trashed, as you can see, but for $10 I couldn't pass it up. Not sure which edition it is, but hopefully one of you more knowledgeable folk can help me figure it out:

S5sfN7r.jpg

That's a great book. Always loved that cover. Charles Schulz contributed to the interior artwork.

S5sfN7r.jpg

That's a great book. Always loved that cover. Charles Schulz contributed to the interior artwork.

That looks like the "Blank circle with no price on cover."

There are three versions. Yours and the two below.

Price version:

24760ecc336962e41f6cab51e3de0382.jpg

No Price No Circle:

Isthistomorrow2.jpg

S5sfN7r.jpg

That looks like the "Blank circle with no price on cover."

There are three versions. Yours and the two below.

Price version:

24760ecc336962e41f6cab51e3de0382.jpg

No Price No Circle:

Isthistomorrow2.jpg

Uh... crimebuster's copy is the same as the second scan you posted? (shrug)

And a correction with number of versions. There are 4. One is a Canadian version and the red circle with 10 cents price version (I think?).

Another day another craigslist ad ..... been a good year...... someone collected their favorite stories in one book.......

af1_zpsmfx42yrr.jpg

af2_zpsizhjpzv9.jpg

4a6ce177-d3b1-4435-9524-30b4c7f38f84_zpsvaqio0oc.jpg

and freed from the bundle........cover and origin story only.......

76cc18bf-9618-4d92-9c68-15d14fd8dc7a_zpsm9mrxch4.jpg