• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

What am I looking at here? It looks like a framed ASM300

EC95CB3B-FC7D-4CA1-975C-72EDD36523E0.jpeg

Heres another shot. Looks small for a comic book. ?????

3C21942E-2889-462D-9A08-29F98B6317BC.jpeg

I believe those are the minis that came with a DVD

10 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have to say, you found a Blockbuster Video? Oh and CONGRATS on the book!! @Dreamtoreal1

That's priceless!

Don't leave home without it!

What's in your wallet!

yeah, according to the news that's the last Blockbuster store in operation right now in these United States. 

5 hours ago, Junkdrawer said:

It’s at a local sale coming up. I might go. There’s more comics etc. I’m 1/2 tempted to do it.

Might be worth it. You, like me are also into other things besides just comics. I have gone to estate sales for comics only to find something like some good toys, sports stuff or advertising pieces. Stuff you can put in your store and make some dough on.

Problem to me is getting up so early and having to battle for everything. Stuff isn't always priced low at estate sales anyway. I prefer other ways to get stuff. One of which is to buddy up with folks that do the estate and storage container sales and pick what I want at slightly higher prices. 

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Might be worth it. You, like me are also into other things besides just comics. I have gone to estate sales for comics only to find something like some good toys, sports stuff or advertising pieces. Stuff you can put in your store and make some dough on.

Problem to me is getting up so early and having to battle for everything. Stuff isn't always priced low at estate sales anyway. I prefer other ways to get stuff. One of which is to buddy up with folks that do the estate and storage container sales and pick what I want at slightly higher prices. 

All so true

14 hours ago, Skylath said:
On 7/25/2018 at 6:23 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I have to say, you found a Blockbuster Video? Oh and CONGRATS on the book!! @Dreamtoreal1

That's priceless!

Don't leave home without it!

What's in your wallet!

yeah, according to the news that's the last Blockbuster store in operation right now in these United States. 

I know that one of the last ones was in Alaska and John Oliver gave them those items from the Russell Crowe auction (a jockstrap from the movie Cinderella Man) -- but that store closed down. link

At the time he gave the stuff-- I recall there were only three stores left-- now there is just one apparently.

13 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

I know that one of the last ones was in Alaska and John Oliver gave them those items from the Russell Crowe auction (a jockstrap from the movie Cinderella Man) -- but that store closed down. link

At the time he gave the stuff-- I recall there were only three stores left-- now there is just one apparently.

I passed by the Anchorage store a couple of years ago while on a family vacation and was surpised to see a store still operating. My oldest, who was 20 or 21 at the time, saw the store and got a little nostalgic and Snappchatted his experience before settling back down to streaming Netflix on his phone.

2 hours ago, jcjames said:

I had a really hard time not biting the bullet and bringing this bad boy home with me today. At that price, it was hard to walk away. 20180728_114304.thumb.jpg.ad047b5175bd25d602e97384e527adca.jpg

Sort of reminds me of the deal I walked away from. Description says it $7,000 off. Tough decision 

70F1E204-3D00-42B9-B01E-D9D866265E39.png

Found one in slightly better shape, and at the same place, used bookstore, which wasn't there when I picked up the first one..... makes me think that they have a stack of these somewhere.... lol ....as it was in the long boxes and not the new arrivals

20180729_171454.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM