• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, KryptoMayor said:

Sort of reminds me of the deal I walked away from. Description says it $7,000 off. Tough decision 

70F1E204-3D00-42B9-B01E-D9D866265E39.png

Probably regretted that decision as soon as you got home, right? That's a steal at that price! :flipbait:

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Please tell me those Phoenix issues aren't worth some ungodly amount?

$20 for the set.

On 7/30/2018 at 12:07 AM, KolmarAvenue said:

Picked these up today, nothing crazy but not bad for an old facebook garage sale post 10 minutes away! 

garage.jpg

Says there is nothing crazy but shows Detective comics 359?

Edit: Oh, I see it's a reprint.

Edited by Shawnismaximus

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I'm insanely jealous of all of you who find decent or better comic books out in the big, wild world. I've never come across anything more than a stack or box of worthless 90s dreck, usually without bags or boards and often with more rips and creases than you can shake a stick at.

This fall, if I can find the time, I hope to start hitting garage and tag sales on weekends in search of comics. Maybe a flea market or two if possible.

1 minute ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I'm insanely jealous of all of you who find decent or better comic books out in the big, wild world. I've never come across anything more than a stack or box of worthless 90s dreck, usually without bags or boards and often with more rips and creases than you can shake a stick at.

This fall, if I can find the time, I hope to start hitting garage and tag sales on weekends in search of comics. Maybe a flea market or two if possible.

The guys who find the stuff on this thread work pretty hard and are very persistent. And some of them often tell us that they too can go months between decent finds. I came to the conclusion that diving into this pursuit was just too time consuming for me-- though I would like to try it out some day. I would be doubtful that I would find much that wasn't pawed over by the hard core guys who put the time in though. But it would be awesome to just come across one nice find one of these days. Wish you luck!

5 minutes ago, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

Good luck :foryou:

They're out there!