• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,899 posts in this topic

The free Star Wars Mark Hamill Jack in the box comic came today!?!

Thanks to whomever posted the link at the time. :)

Curious if anyone thought that I should leave it unopened? It's just in a bag as pictured, not board, so any "value" might be in the package haha. I'm sure it's novelty at best, but lol the package is a bag and somewhat survived.

IMG_20220916_155852374.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Curious if anyone thought that I should leave it unopened? It's just in a bag as pictured, not board, so any "value" might be in the package haha. I'm sure it's novelty at best, but lol the package is a bag and somewhat survived.

Whats in it!

On 9/16/2022 at 4:26 PM, Namtak said:

Whats in it!

In America there is a restaurant called jack in the box, Mark Hamill first job was at this restaurant. He had been doing advertising with them telling about this and they published a one off comic to promote the "advertising "

So it's a comic in the bag! They offered it for free with free shipping, no purchase required. I only ordered 1, but others ordered 5, so I went back and ordered 4 more.

That said, everyone's order of 5 got canceled, including my order of 4, but my original order of only 1 never got canceled. :)

I still would have enjoyed more than one 

On 9/16/2022 at 5:32 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

In America there is a restaurant called jack in the box, Mark Hamill first job was at this restaurant. He had been doing advertising with them telling about this and they published a one off comic to promote the "advertising "

So it's a comic in the bag! They offered it for free with free shipping, no purchase required. I only ordered 1, but others ordered 5, so I went back and ordered 4 more.

That said, everyone's order of 5 got canceled, including my order of 4, but my original order of only 1 never got canceled. :)

I still would have enjoyed more than one 

Whats the comics in that bag🙃

On 9/16/2022 at 7:49 PM, Greengiant said:

Imagine the value if you got a Mark Hamill booger on that cover. hm

Lol perfect!

I figured the boards are somewhat slow to post sometimes, but free is free, glad someone found it humorous!

It was in a bag without a board, so while beat, not as beat as expected. But pretty beat.

It was fun and I thought it was an interesting thing though, I guess. Story is kind of lame haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/16/2022 at 2:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Very nice!

My order got canceled with no explanation :sorry:

On 9/17/2022 at 12:49 AM, jcjames said:

Very nice!

My order got canceled with no explanation :sorry:

I kind of went through it in my posts. I want to say they set the limit at 5 per person but only vaguely remember that. I ordered one only at first and that order didn't get cancelled. :) the order for four more did 😂 but c'est la vie