• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,897 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2022 at 12:34 PM, Robot Man said:

Where is Jimmers? @porcupine48. Hope he is doing well. He would straighten us all out on our French.

Miss him here…

Yeah he was in a pretty rock and roll spot the last times I remember interacting with him.  Ottawa I think?

On 9/20/2022 at 11:59 AM, westerberg14 said:

Is anyone in the Knoxville TN area to check this out? Listing says the 500 or so comics will be sold in a single lot

https://www.estatesales.net/TN/Seymour/37865/3374475

Looks like a lot of mostly funny animal books in questionable condition. That home made Disney book is real sad. There are 3 or 4 pretty cool books. But One would have to really over pay on the others to get them.

I suspect there were will be a couple of people who will let their emotions win out over their common sense.

Without being able to examine them carefully in person, I would be very reluctant to make any kind of a “serious bid”…

What do you think these are worth?

Dole banana stickers featuring various Marvel characters from the grocery store:

20220921_101321.thumb.jpg.b09129e43f023efee07669bdbf2222a6.jpg

I lost Gamora, she peeled off, have to go get another. Also missed Hawkeye and Star-Lord. 

Do you think I can get them pressed and slabbed? Maybe if I acetate-cover them? Whadda ya think? xD

Edited by jcjames

On 9/21/2022 at 11:25 AM, Robot Man said:

Looks like a lot of mostly funny animal books in questionable condition. That home made Disney book is real sad. There are 3 or 4 pretty cool books. But One would have to really over pay on the others to get them.

I suspect there were will be a couple of people who will let their emotions win out over their common sense.

Without being able to examine them carefully in person, I would be very reluctant to make any kind of a “serious bid”…

I would agree 100%. This looks exactly like the kind of lot that is going to get the estate sale comic-dabblers all hot and bothered. "They're old, so they're worth $$$." This could get silly really fast.