• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay...FAIL!

532 posts in this topic

Ditto, looked forward to it every week!

What show is that from? At 30 I'm way too young to have watched it... :baiting:

Greatest American Hero?

It was kind of a "spoof" type show.

Sorry I should have made my sarcasm clearer... I do remember the show (barely), but mostly for the rockin' theme song!!

BTW, you can all thank me at 2AM when you can't sleep because you can't get the "walkin' on air" part out of your head (thumbs u

Honestly, the police probably don't care about and cant do much about an email threat (even though we would all like to see people like this out of business).

Now it's up to multiple death threats, though. Seeking another person's address and explicitly threatening their lives is a horse of another color. Krypto should go through the proper channels...I bet he could get the guy's passport yanked, and then we'd really see some frothing at the mouth.

Honestly, the police probably don't care about and cant do much about an email threat (even though we would all like to see people like this out of business).

Now it's up to multiple death threats, though. Seeking another person's address and explicitly threatening their lives is a horse of another color. Krypto should go through the proper channels...I bet he could get the guy's passport yanked, and then we'd really see some frothing at the mouth.

Not to mention if he is a "dealer" and people actually know who he is (He's not a faceless internet handle) you may have a case.

Do it.

:sumo:

I would also. You really do not know what kind of person he is, decent, or just a nut, or a terrorist etc. I wouldn't wait to find out that he has the ability to track me down and possibly be a real threat. I'd touch base with the police and let them decide if what has been said is worthy of an official reaction now.

I would also. You really do not know what kind of person he is, decent, or just a nut, or a terrorist etc. I wouldn't wait to find out that he has the ability to track me down and possibly be a real threat. I'd touch base with the police and let them decide if what has been said is worthy of an official reaction now.

c'mon, he sells and collects comics, of course he's a effin nut job, just look at danny dupcak/robojo33 for a prime example. :screwy:

lol.

My latest reply from corgipeter telling him to stop threatening people... who is shapell?

Dear bruno_s4,

Shapell must be your buddy I see, when people email me and are f'ing stupid that's what they get you don't want to screw with me pal.

--- On Thu, 9/23/10, eBay Member: bruno_s4 wrote:

Subject: bruno_s4 has sent a message

To: petergraore@rogers.com

Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010, 5:22 AM

Dear corgipeter,

Hey Peter, stop threatening people with physical violence. You were a jerk to me last month and you have gone overboard with these latest comments. Quit it.

- bruno_s4

Bruno - put on the suit and kick his A S S

229835.jpg

People - please. This guy is hiding behind a PC and is nothing but a spineless D O U C H C E B A G. The police in either country won't do anything unless he has a record of this behavior. And a terrorist? C'mon he's Canadian. He's more interested in Back Bacon and Labbat's Blue.

Bruno - put on the suit and kick his A S S

229835.jpg

People - please. This guy is hiding behind a PC and is nothing but a spineless D O U C H C E B A G. The police in either country won't do anything unless he has a record of this behavior. And a terrorist? C'mon he's Canadian. He's more interested in Back Bacon and Labbat's Blue.

Why am I picturing him with a shot gun on his lap sitting on his porch in a rocking chair waiting for young whipper snappers to question his authority about comics?

I'm not putting on a suit unless it was made by Tony Stark!

Shapell is kryptospidey...

^^

yea..he knows my other Ebay ID is SHAPPELL2929 because he was following my Tos 39 CGC 6.5 that i sold recently.We had contact thru that ID at some point about the TOS,and i told him i was the other ID also trying to get info about the ASM6..so he knows that.

As for his threats,i'm working thru the proper channels,things are being addressed,and the last thing i'm worried about is this guy coming to me.

That would be a big mistake.

c'mon, he sells and collects comics, of course he's a effin nut job, just look at danny dupcak/robojo33 for a prime example. :screwy:

Sounds like he went to Wes' Finishing School of Customer Service :eek:

This lexerific item closed at $3856 a minute ago...jumped $950 in the last 8 seconds...good luck to the eee-dee-ott who purchased it... :tonofbricks:

X-MEN 1 VF/NM 9.0!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290472739567&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true

Considering a PLOD X-Men 1 9.0 is not worth anywhere near that amount according to GPA and this book will definitely not come back a 9.0 that is freaking stupid. :screwy:

This lexerific item closed at $3856 a minute ago...jumped $950 in the last 8 seconds...good luck to the eee-dee-ott who purchased it... :tonofbricks:

X-MEN 1 VF/NM 9.0!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290472739567&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true

so all these guys getting all the watchers are simply taking pictures of comics at different angles? hm

just joking I know what they are doing.

:sick:

I'm still trying to get my Paypal case closed with Fluffy062,but I went ahead and left a Neg,which was quckly followed by someone else's headache with them as well...UGH!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fluffy062&&iid=190434742508&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I'm still trying to get my Paypal case closed with Fluffy062,but I went ahead and left a Neg,which was quckly followed by someone else's headache with them as well...UGH!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fluffy062&&iid=190434742508&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

I was wondering why you didn't go ahead and ding her feedback.

I assume she's fighting this with ebay tooth and nail because it was a "graded" book? Still, I don't see how she could convince even them.