• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay...FAIL!

532 posts in this topic

Member id redmondsauto

Good to know..i see this guy sellin glots of books...some have to be these guys.

Is this the seller's ID, the ebay user name? Actually, I am confused with the difference between user name, seller name (or ID) and member ID, or are they all the same?

Member id redmondsauto

Good to know..i see this guy sellin glots of books...some have to be these guys.

Is this the seller's ID, the ebay user name? Actually, I am confused with the difference between user name, seller name (or ID) and member ID, or are they all the same?

All the same with Ebay...

I actually spoke with this guy,and he had no clue about the Cdpaoli scams...said he sent the AV 4 and 11 he bought to CGC...and will let me know how they grade...

Funny how Chris denied any knowledge about "comic books" or Ebay when i confronted him on Facebook,and before his NRU and family replies to me,and yet..his status today:

Chris Paoli :After the registration was closed on Nov. 1 and rescheduled for today due to server problems, Comic-con tix sales had to be closed once again due to server problems.

16 minutes ago

:roflmao:

Pretty funny how these scum bags don't have the BALLS to post here or show face...yet lurk here on a regular basis....

Message just recieved via facebook form scum ...

Chris Paoli November 22 at 11:35pm

I like how you completely misquote me on the CGC board to make your point. What a loser.

Seems HIGHLY LIKELY to be them...account was used earlier on for non-comic items...largely dormant account...then ALL 90 comic sales as of 11/17/2010. The 4 prior scam accounts were suspended (No longer ebay users) the final week of October 2010...just approx. 3 weeks prior to this account starting to sell comics in a very similar manner... hm

Feedback link...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=bijoubaby05&iid=120653103140&de=off&items=25&interval=0&mPg=4&page=4

Also, I thought they were required to list where they are from (?) (shrug)

Yes it is them. I won't post the name here, now. It's Aram's wife, they were married 7-2010.

Intersting. I had tracked them all down thru Facebook prior,i'm sure all her info is there as well....

He (Aram) denied any knowledge of knowing the other people,Chris,ect...

I'm sure they are reading this tho....

Here's the ebay account name for ther "buyer" account...

mikey44u

:pullhair::frustrated::censored:

This CGC 8.0 PLOD:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110613481503

Is this TOS 57 9.4 curently for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tales-Suspense-57-Grade-9-4-No-Reserve-/120654090907?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c178b529b

I SOLD TO THEM! UGH months ago...Same Book. :censored: