• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay...FAIL!

532 posts in this topic

That AF15 listing couldn't have been more blatantly fraudulent.

The truly scary part is that just before it got pulled I saw 14 bids total from 3 different bidders - one of which had over 1200 feedbacks!

doh! Incredible!

The seller currently has 991 feedbacks.

the seller changed to "private" as well hm - in any event i stand corrected and now that metropolis is safe, having rid of this ebay fail, its up, up, and away! Beware he may be back!

Surely it would have gone for well over $1.1 million. Crisis averted.

I like actual scans of the book being sold by the seller without the scan being cropped; could've uploaded any pic of AF 15 and say "this is what i've got..." Just my 2c

My favorite quote: "CGC HAS NOT PUT THERE HANDS ON THIS BOOK !!!"

OK Who's flying out to LA with me for our "personal viewing"?? hm

I live in LA if you give me an address.

Curious to see how this turns out......

This... Ultimate Spiderman #1 White looks a lot like this Ultimate Spiderman #1 White

The seller posting the newly listed copy appears to be a unsuccessful bidder on the other posting. Want more....look at the seller feedback history of the newer listing for this exact title. Deja Vu all over again??

Maybe I am just paranoid. :ohnoez:

anyone get pinged by this person 'cb1960' yet?

==================================================

My name is B--- P---- and I am an insurance investigator for Chubb Insurance. I'm investigating a case involving "fluffy052".