• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

Ehh, I'm not finishing the garage into something pretty, or even manpretty. It'll still be a garage, but a snug, tight, warm, well lit, comfortable garage. Heh, when we bought this house ( A solidly built 1920's two story square box, but worn to a frazzle by two or three consecutive families being raised there) the garage leaned two different directions, had no front garage door or even a front facade at all, and had a dirt floor. It's already seen MAJOR improvements, lol

I'm impressed with your handywork, Nate.

I once starting painting my condo and realized after about 20 minutes that I was in over my head. Then I just moved.

I once starting painting my condo and realized after about 20 minutes that I was in over my head. Then I just moved.

thanks, bud. I'm going to find the Voltrons so you don't have to search.

thanks, bud. I'm going to find the Voltrons so you don't have to search.

Saw them on page 6...sweet.

ComicBookRoomRedo141.jpg

Check those bad boys out.

Transformers had better marketing, but Voltron had a better premise.

Giant Metal Lions that can fly.

and then turn into an even bigger Egyptian stylized Robot with a sword.

And he can fly too.

By the way, don't you think it would be a bit much if you could do home improvement also? Shouldn't you save some skills for the rest of us?

Ehh, I'm not finishing the garage into something pretty, or even manpretty. It'll still be a garage, but a snug, tight, warm, well lit, comfortable garage. Heh, when we bought this house ( A solidly built 1920's two story square box, but worn to a frazzle by two or three consecutive families being raised there) the garage leaned two different directions, had no front garage door or even a front facade at all, and had a dirt floor. It's already seen MAJOR improvements, lol

Sounds like a true man cave, Cat. Would still like to see pics when you finish. (thumbs u

Giant Metal Lions that can fly.

Awesome. Too bad the leg lions were completely useless. They must have been at the bottom of their class of Super Space Explorers.

By the way, don't you think it would be a bit much if you could do home improvement also? Shouldn't you save some skills for the rest of us?

Thanks Nate. :foryou: I'm going to use this line the next time a girl busts my nuts for not being able to put up her blinds.

Awesome. Too bad the leg lions were completely useless. They must have been at the bottom of their class of Super Space Explorers.

No way they weren't. I guess you never saw the episodes when Voltron would be fighting a big Robobeast, and the feet/teeth on the legs would grab onto the beast's legs. Ouch. That's gotta suck.

I like how you taped cut out titles to whats in the boxes on the fronts. Thats cool.....but I'd have to get a real beater to do that with my Police books hm

I like how you taped cut out titles to whats in the boxes on the fronts. Thats cool.....but I'd have to get a real beater to do that with my Police books hm

Scanner + color printer (thumbs u

Goggle image search is also your friend

Goggle image search is also your friend

Jeez Royce, tell Mike AFTER he has destroyed a few books lol . :makepoint:

:ohm Good thinking Royce (thumbs u

You must have missed the AF #15 cover, or you would have realized he did something like that right away lol

Great job, noljoner! Very impressive. :golfclap:

You must have missed the AF #15 cover, or you would have realized he did something like that right away lol

doh! ......I knew that....... :blush:

Nate, I am blown away. What great work! And what a wonderful family.

But man, would I shiver putting slabs on shelves with no lip to keep them in-place. One angry kid one day slamming one of those doors when you tell them, "No, you cannot have the keys to the car" and it would be the wakeup call you don't want.

At least a small attached piece of 1/8" to 1/4" to the front would do it without detracting from the books.

:gossip: and that Nexus 1 is sitting on the wrong shelf. Send it here and I'll show you how it should be displayed. :baiting:

Oh, and it is Talk Like A Pirate Day, so "Arrrrrrr."

Nate great job on the cave. Can't wait to getup that way and see it in person.

Thanks, bro. I can't wait till you can get up here and see it.

For those of you that don't know, Jay is my best friend in the whole world. You can see a pic of him in Ciorac's New Orleans Show thread from April.

Great job, noljoner! Very impressive. :golfclap:

thank you!