• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogami's Shadow Gallery!

7,518 posts in this topic

One final point- a savvy viewer will note that the bathroom is painted a new color. You will also be happy to know that the Master closet also has new wood flooring in it. :cry:

That's how they get you.

We are space challenged in our house, seeing you have a dedicated man cave makes me want to move!

Really nice work, congrats.

Here is a brighter shot of your wall, and nerd bunk.

ComicBookRoomRedo136.jpg

thanks, Kenny, for the improved pic and the compliments on the kiddos.

thanks to everyone for your kind words!

ComicBookRoomRedo138.jpg

This wall is just left of the main display wall. I think this is the first photo of it.

That's all, gents! (and ladies) I hope you enjoyed it!

I will gladly answer any and and all constructiion and design related questions you may have, including any of your daybed related needs.

Suggestions on window treatments ? :baiting:

Very , very nice job , and collection as well...

:gossip:..Coming from a guy that has designed a man-cave or two. (thumbs u

ComicBookRoomRedo138.jpg

This wall is just left of the main display wall. I think this is the first photo of it.

That's all, gents! (and ladies) I hope you enjoyed it!

I will gladly answer any and and all constructiion and design related questions you may have, including any of your daybed related needs.

Do the shelves have a groove or something to keep the slabs in place? If not, how are they secured?

No grooves, Jazz. Just gravity.

I understand that some people would be highly uncomfortable displaying their comics like this, but in the years and years and years that I have done so, I've yet to have one fall and/or get damaged.

I understand that some people would be highly uncomfortable displaying their comics like this, but in the years and years and years that I have done so, I've yet to have one fall and/or get damaged.

I've been thinking of a similar display myself; think slabs will warp over time being tilted like that?

And great, great job! Nice collection too, although you shouldn't have disclaimed the Bats 1. Very cool to be all casual with it in the corner like that.

I've been thinking of a similar display myself; think slabs will warp over time being tilted like that?

And great, great job! Nice collection too, although you shouldn't have disclaimed the Bats 1. Very cool to be all casual with it in the corner like that.

I can't imagine that they would warp.

As for the admission on the Bats, lol , I've been here long enough to know it's better to just state the obvious on stuff like that.

I have seen an old slab slightly bent...almost imperceptable, but nonetheless there.

I live in the Pac NW so we get a little earth shaking from time to time. The idea looks great and you've given me a number of ideas for my own office and how to convert it.

By the way, not having read the whole thing, how long did it take you to get to the finished product?