• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

I have the feeling people are bidding huge $$$'s on his auctions just to leave him negative and not buy. When a website I frequented showed some ppl auctioning off stupid stuff people were constantly bidding and winning the stuff. Then leaving negative feedback without buying.

Brian

yours truly is posting in the genteel political threads under his SHILL id "phantom". gossip.gif893whatthe.gif

Supapimp,

I pm'd you and asked you nicely to either explain this or delete it. You refused so I've reported it. Not cool.

Are you trying to get Supa hammered??????

yours truly is posting in the genteel political threads under his SHILL id "phantom". gossip.gif893whatthe.gif

Supapimp,

I pm'd you and asked you nicely to either explain this or delete it. You refused so I've reported it. Not cool.

popcorn.gif

Nope,..just one with 119 posts,....and 43 rates... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif...he must be making 4 shills a day to keep that up.... 27_laughing.gif

The reason I've been rated so many times is because somebody kept shilling me down with 1 star ratings, so I would p.m. other members and ask them to help me out (kryptonitecomics, AtomicPaul, davidking623, the_Thing, TexasKnight, Clw54, the_greatest and several others that I can't remember). Ask them if you don't believe me.

What is the problem with you guys? Was that you and Supapimp that kept shilling my star rating down? Or would you not know anything about shill accounts, JohnnyDouble? 893naughty-thumb.gif

When I first posted in the "Test" area I was immediatly thought to be Bugaboo by a couple of board members. I find it curious that a new member is suspiciously thought to be someone else until proven otherwise. There seems to be a pervasive paranoia among many rank and file members. Especially when posting in the Water Cooler forum.