• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

What I want to know is....with all this evidence how can that Brockley guy say he believes him.

I have some genuine 2 carat diamond rings for sale at $10 a pop if he would like to buy some.

It is so ludicrous as to be sad. insane.gif

That was interesting, wasn't it? But keep in mind, they don't have threads full of testimonials from longtime members who've bought restored books. A lot of people gave hammer the benefit of the doubt until everyone started coming foward. Once that happened, it was the end for most of his supporters (except the ones who liked his flame posts. The books never mattered to some).

He'll have fun over there. He can entertain them, talk about power lifting and comics, denigrate women and asians, make some friends, have some flame wars, and generally hang out with his new buddies. There'll always be another board, and another group of comic collectors. I just hope something causes him to mention "50 large" again. That's too classic to only use once.

-- Joanna

If anyone is still interested in hearing Hammer's take on all this...here it is:

Hammer speaks out about this terrible conspiracy against him!

Here's a thread on Ebay's board if anyone is interested

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jsp?forum=10&thread=400101541&modifed=20040118195743

popcorn.gif

im not saying anybody should do this but if someone lived nearby (and they were that hard up to convince anybody who still doesnt think its danny boy) just go to the address and wait for him to come out and take a picture of him. confused-smiley-013.gif

what danny ought to do is just let everybody on ebay know his books are restored because he does have some very nice books and he could still sell them,but we know he wont do that because he would not make as much.has anybody ever seen comic keys sell any of those eastern file copys on ebay? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It would be a mistake to underestimate him. He is smart, devious, and unrelenting. He is not going to simply pack up his tent and go away. He is a chameleon and an expert at misdirection.

Ash: You still don't know what you're dealing with do you? The perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

Lambert: You admire it.

Ash: I admire its purity, its sense of survival; unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Parker: I've heard enough and I'm asking you to pull the plug.

Ash: Last word.

Ripley: What?

Ash: I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

If anyone is still interested in hearing Hammer's take on all this...here it is:

Shame. So many nice books destroyed due to greed.

GERRY YOUR NEXT! tonofbricks.gif

Gerry wanted me to ask you: His next what?

It's only obvious . His FRIGGIN DOWNFALL the crook.

Oh Please have him pm me> I would LOVE to TALK! makepoint.gif

Why? So you can threaten me with MORE bodily harm? What are you going to do, anyway? [!@#%^&^] me with your little pin head? Assail me with verbal typos and grammatical errors? Cry all over me until I am completely soaked and catch pneumonia and spend several weeks in the hospital?

What, Ablue, WHAT?!?!?!?! 893whatthe.gif

It would be a mistake to underestimate him. He is smart, devious, and unrelenting. He is not going to simply pack up his tent and go away. He is a chameleon and an expert at misdirection.

Ash: You still don't know what you're dealing with do you? The perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.

Lambert: You admire it.

Ash: I admire its purity, its sense of survival; unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

Parker: I've heard enough and I'm asking you to pull the plug.

Ash: Last word.

Ripley: What?

Ash: I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

An arch yet pertinent analogy grin.gif

Shame. So many nice books destroyed due to greed.

GERRY YOUR NEXT! tonofbricks.gif

Gerry wanted me to ask you: His next what?

It's only obvious . His FRIGGIN DOWNFALL the crook.

Oh Please have him pm me> I would LOVE to TALK! makepoint.gif

Why? So you can threaten me with MORE bodily harm? What are you going to do, anyway? [!@#%^&^] me with your little pin head? Assail me with verbal typos and grammatical errors? Cry all over me until I am completely soaked and catch pneumonia and spend several weeks in the hospital?

What, Ablue, WHAT?!?!?!?! 893whatthe.gif

Bodily harm?? where did you get that? and how did this topic include you and I?

You realy need to get a grip. Your trolling of me and your weird obsession is getting out of hand.

Remember ,YOU are the troller not me. So back off and grow up!

Also if you noticed I mentioned that he should pm me not YOU. Get it straight and lay off the drugs ok? flamed.gif