• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

Give OJ time... There are still a few golf courses he hasn't visited yet... He's bound to find the real killer eventually...

I hear he's getting close! gossip.gif

"In the February issue of Esquire magazine, O.J. Simpson said, 'If I had killed Nicole it would have been because I loved her very much.' And then he said, 'And if I had killed Ron Goldman, it would have been because he accidentally witnessed me loving Nicole very much.' Somebody should buy this guy a John Gray book."-Colin Quinn

How'd music get in here!? confused.gif

Well the music is fun but my gawd it is loud. I have my speakers low and my volume set to about 10% and the X-Files theme almost blew my speakers up and near gave me a heart attack! You can lessen the volume in any sound editor. My nerves cannot take it anymore and now I have to peruse the boards with speakers muted. frown.gif

PS - sorry but I AM an old codger so I tend to complain.

There....X-files music is gone.. let nobody say I don't have any respect for the elderly thumbsup2.gif

Changed it to something all grandpa's seem to love and it does fit with the theme of the topic.... acclaim.gif

There....X-files music is gone.. let nobody say I don't have any respect for the elderly thumbsup2.gif

Changed it to something all grandpa's seem to love and it does fit with the theme of the topic.... acclaim.gif

Gawd bring back the X-Files theme!!!!!!! (Am not complaining about the music - just the freaking volume. It is hugely LOUD! Speaking breaking, heart attack inducing, wake the neighbors LOUD! 893frustrated.gif

but of course....btw your PC must have the volume for MIDI or MID files set up on ultra high or something...music is just normal volume.

Click on the speaker icon next to your system clock and fiddle about with the sliders....

(this is great , like helping my grandfather send his first email hi.gif )

I don't hear any music... frown.gif

It's when you no longer hear the voices that you should start to worry! insane.gif

I hear voices all the time... maybe that explains something... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And it's just you Pov... the music isn't loud... confused-smiley-013.gif

I don't hear any music... frown.gif

It's when you no longer hear the voices that you should start to worry! insane.gif

I hear voices all the time... maybe that explains something... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And it's just you Pov... the music isn't loud... confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey - maybe it's you and the music isn't soft! (actually I can hear it pretty decently with my Windows volume control set all the way to zero. At thich point I can not hear any of the built-in windows sounds at all. confused-smiley-013.gif

news.gif

And after all my blathering about the volume I discovered my speaker volume control (the hardware one not the Windows one) setting was set to MAX, not 5 - as I have two identical speaker volume switches and was attending the wrong one. So all this blathering and I end up looking even more the fool than usual. blush.giffrown.gif893frustrated.gifinsane.gifsorry.gif

When I refresh the page I get the grey error message box that says an error occurred inside the plug-in or something like that.

confused-smiley-013.gif

So all this blathering and I end up looking even more the fool than usual. blush.giffrown.gif893frustrated.gifinsane.gifsorry.gif

Don't be so hard on yourself...you don't look any more foolish than you usually do. thumbsup2.gif And besides, we can't hold something like this against you; it's not like you're a network administrator or anything! flowerred.gif