• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic-Keys outed as Danny Dupcak by CBG

541 posts in this topic

E.) You should want to visit Floral Park in Nassau County if only to visit the birthplace of myself...open Monday-Friday 10:00-4:30...Giftshop closes at 4:00

Oh, I've already been... The peanut brittle was fabulous... But my "Keep On Truckin" hat wasn't the right size... Can I exchange it?

I haven't called anybody a boogerhead in over a decade...maybe I'll knock it up to the top of my retro-insult favorites list above "person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point." laugh.gif

booger head?

let the flaming begin!!!!!!!!!

popcorn.gif

As much as this forum needs a massacre to clear out some of the flotsam... It won't be me that starts it today... confused-smiley-013.gif

I gotta go run a 5K... hi.gif

E.) You should want to visit Floral Park in Nassau County if only to visit the birthplace of myself...open Monday-Friday 10:00-4:30...Giftshop closes at 4:00

Oh, I've already been... The peanut brittle was fabulous... But my "Keep On Truckin" hat wasn't the right size... Can I exchange it?

cup.jpg

so how about it? does anyone else think it would be a good idea to let hammer back for a "weekend pass" kind of thing to present his side of the story?

A) you have to admit it would be fun

B) it would also be fair to hear all sides of this "investigation" by CBG. I for one (being in the auto retail business) have seen the liberties that investigative reporting has taken with people in my line of work just to pretend they have a "scoop". so maybe it would be a good idea to hear all sides of this

C) regardless of how you feel about the subject matter at hand (keys/hammer/koos/dupchak) it feels a bit seedy to me without having him here to defend himself. of course i have never bought a book from him and if i had and it was a bad transaction, perhaps i would feel differently. but as it is, i kind of feel a bit like we are beating up on a defenseless old woman. maybe if there was some scathing commentary back from hammer it would be more gratifying for those who feel gipped.

vote away

Dammit! To think I went out last night and missed all this! mad.gif

Great job to everyone involved. This will, at the least, raise the awareness level in the community. thumbsup2.gif

And, Scarface....the post was frikkin' hilarious! Instant classic! laugh.gif

Chris

so how about it? does anyone else think it would be a good idea to let hammer back for a "weekend pass" kind of thing to present his side of the story?

EARTH TO DOYLE333!

There is no other "side" to the article. It put forth FACTS that cannot be disputed.

You probably think OJ is innocent.

Yes, but then again, the thread started in the evening and as you're not allowed to post drunk anymore, you wouldn't have been able to participate even if you had been home....so don't feel bad and nurse that hangover now ya hear....

you know I worry hi.gif

Yes, but then again, the thread started in the evening and as you're not allowed to post drunk anymore, you wouldn't have been able to participate even if you had been home....so don't feel bad and nurse that hangover now ya hear....

you know I worry hi.gif

27_laughing.gif

EARTH TO DOYLE333!

There is no other "side" to the article. It put forth FACTS that cannot be disputed.

You probably think OJ is innocent.

Facts? well i guess it did contain some facts. yes that dupchak and koos have a connection. and that dupchek has a criminal past. BUT does it say much more than that? not really mostly speculation.

PLUS

i think it has the possbility of being one of those threads that are like a car wreck. you have to look even though you dont want to.

And... regardless of what I think of OJ... he was found not guilty of "trimming" too!

And... regardless of what I think of OJ... he was found not guilty of "trimming" too!

Give OJ time... There are still a few golf courses he hasn't visited yet... He's bound to find the real killer eventually...