• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Favorite Archie Covers
6 6

1,558 posts in this topic

OK just acquired this so I have to ask, is there a list of what's considered "key" Archie Covers? Or key Betty/Veronica covers?

(I'd assume any list w.o Archie #50 at or near the top of the charts to be suspect!)

FkWocPM.jpg

Here is the 75 cent price variant edition of Jughead #327 which was difficult to find. Also P&G #15 (35 cent price variant) and lastly a Jughead #333 (75 cent price variant) with Samm Schwarts art.

Jughead #331-352 all have story art by Schwarts in them which I was not aware of and Jughead #331-333 feature nice! Big Ethel stories by Schwartz in that 3 issue run.

Image0008_zpsab27fc6b.jpg

Image0003_zpsa99b93ad.jpg

Image0006_zpsc8fecedb.jpg

Image0007_zpsa599b98f.jpg

It's the simple things sometimes ... got up this morning, good cup of coffee, went for a nice long run in the 90 degree heat, and came home to see this as it posted on ebay for 10 bucks. Already have a copy but how can you pass that up!

AA7f_zps99a6eb19.jpg

AA7b_zps3ca05872.jpg

Happy Saturday!

And probably the scarcest issue of Little Archie

Wow Steve, nice Little A 21. I have a copy but some kid drew eyeglasses on Archie with a pen. I have searched everywhere for a replacement but any time I see one it's trashed. Why so scarce?