• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

Thought I'd remind you all I also have this beauty. :acclaim:

Surprised I haven't shown this off yet.

From the same guy I bought the #1 from.

02.jpg

:applause:

great book, such a toughie 9.8 with that die cut.

I've actually had a few boardies ask me about thia book recently. :whistle: (you know who you are) ;)

I'm thinking about sending my entire Tick collection to have them graded, but some of the feed back from Buddy can you spare a grade are recommending that this may not be a good idea. What are your thoughts on this?

Thought I'd remind you all I also have this beauty. :acclaim:

Surprised I haven't shown this off yet.

From the same guy I bought the #1 from.

02.jpg

:applause:

great book, such a toughie 9.8 with that die cut.

I've actually had a few boardies ask me about thia book recently. :whistle: (you know who you are) ;)

I'm thinking about sending my entire Tick collection to have them graded, but some of the feed back from Buddy can you spare a grade are recommending that this may not be a good idea. What are your thoughts on this?

If those are the books I wouldn't unless I knew I could get a nice 9-ish grade.

Congrats on the buy, awesome addition! :applause:

I've been searching for a high grade newsletter for quite some time. :wishluck:

The words 'High Grade' & 'Newsletter' should never be used in one sentence

:roflmao:

That may be very well true. It's been a mission for quite some time. Only two on the census so far with a high of 9.4 (worship)

Yet I'm shooting for a little higher. :cloud9:

My 1st and 2nd appearances. I used to have one more of each issue, but I gifted them to a fellow boardie about 8 or 9 years ago I think it was. I also thought I had more copies of #14, but I haven't located them as of yet, so this might be all I have.

NEC%2014amp15_zpst3iccxr9.jpg

My 1st and 2nd appearances. I used to have one more of each issue, but I gifted them to a fellow boardie about 8 or 9 years ago I think it was. I also thought I had more copies of #14, but I haven't located them as of yet, so this might be all I have. [font:Comic Sans MS][/font]

NEC%2014amp15_zpst3iccxr9.jpg

About a year ago I saw that someone had sold their NEC Newsletters 14, 15, and 16. I never did get nos. 15 and 16, was there a continuing story of The Tick in those issues?