• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

I got these done at SDCC this year...

Ben Edlund and Griffin Newman (Arthur from the new show)

Tick%20Spoon_zps9ro78230.jpg

Tick%202_zpsipeceeyz.jpg

Very Cool! Maybe this coming year I'll be able to win some ticks to the SDCC, they sell out so quickly! I'm not sure but I think they start selling them in February.

Just wanted to share a pic of my gift from my secret santa this year. I was totally stoked and just wanted to say...Spoooooonnnnnnnn!!! and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

viem3r.jpg

Before I divulge who my Secret Santa was...let me post up the reveal of the items that are on the left side of the photo!

Just wanted to share a pic of my gift from my secret santa this year. I was totally stoked and just wanted to say...Spoooooonnnnnnnn!!! and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

viem3r.jpg

Before I divulge who my Secret Santa was...let me post up the reveal of the items that are on the left side of the photo!

294tbtu.jpg

viem3r.jpg

294tbtu.jpg

I'm just going to leave the link to where I posted the REVEAL! Hope you all have a chance to take a look at it! THANKS TO ALEXH! YOU'RE THE BOMB!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9721786#Post9721786 :banana:(worship)

Edited by vsndesigns