• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Tick Appreciation Thread
7 7

2,264 posts in this topic

I made a spreadsheet of what I think is everything ever printed on The Tick, but my gut feelings think I missed a few. Anyone see any mistakes? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

8x0t8h.jpg

15miarp.jpg

icr2b6.jpg

6y0awm.jpg

1z4lmax.jpg

b3x4y9.jpg

2py6e4x.jpg

:idea:

Recently traded a Tick Omnibus #2 that was 6th print.

I made a spreadsheet of what I think is everything ever printed on The Tick, but my gut feelings think I missed a few. Anyone see any mistakes? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!

8x0t8h.jpg

15miarp.jpg

icr2b6.jpg

6y0awm.jpg

1z4lmax.jpg

b3x4y9.jpg

2py6e4x.jpg

Wo! What did the Cover look like? pray tell!

8x0t8h.jpg

15miarp.jpg

icr2b6.jpg

6y0awm.jpg

1z4lmax.jpg

b3x4y9.jpg

2py6e4x.jpg

Tick Omnibus 2 6th

I think 2017 is gonna rock! With The Tick coming back in full force and not to mention all the Cinematic Block Busters that's in the line up! Here's the list so far!

1214ti9.jpg

The competition is massive now.

:ohnoez:

Yeah it is! Remember Bosco685 when it was just you and one other contestant?

8x0t8h.jpg

15miarp.jpg

icr2b6.jpg

6y0awm.jpg

1z4lmax.jpg

b3x4y9.jpg

2py6e4x.jpg

Tick Omnibus 2 6th

Ah! That makes sense! They must have rerun the 5th edition mad cow cover again! Thanks SilverWolf!

WOW! Only 20 more minutes and 2016 is no more! Getting ready to welcome in the New Year...gotta jet!

9i8rqa.jpg

A Meaner Darker Tick

From The Creator: Randall Patty. Owner of Fun Stuff Customs www.facebook.com/funstuffcustoms/

Randy started making customs for his children because of a special request for a “Spider-Bat” and at that time none existed. Realizing that he had a knack for customization, a Grendel Custom Action Figure soon followed and was immediately snatched up on Ebay within 24 hours. Randy specializes in more obscure characters that don’t have toys already available i.e., The Tick, Grendel, and Karnak. The Tick was made from a Drax The Destroyer toy from the 1990s and was his first and most desired custom.

Thanks goes out to Randall Patty for his experience and insight on this Custom Action Figure and we expect to be seeing a lot more from this up and coming artist. (aka randa-patt on Ebay).

Hey Randy! How about The Tick's arch nemesis Barry Hubris when you have a chance?

Edited by vsndesigns

I think 2017 is gonna rock! With The Tick coming back in full force and not to mention all the Cinematic Block Busters that's in the line up! Here's the list so far!

1214ti9.jpg

The competition is massive now.

:ohnoez:

Yeah it is! Remember Bosco685 when it was just you and one other contestant?

And the WINNER OF THIS MONTHS TICK GIVEAWAY with the number coming closest to 31 is......CONGRATULATIONS to JBrown who's winning number was 32! Please IM me with the address you would like for me to send your Autographed The Tick Comic Book Magazine, PLUS A Bonus Tick Action Figure (as seen actual in the photograph!).

IT'S A TICK GIVEAWAY! A Genuine Autographed The Tick's Back Number #0 Comic Book with Bonus Action Figure! (Actual Items Displayed)

2lji3aa.jpg

RULES: Pick a number between 1 to 100. Open to ANYONE who appreciates The Tick. Just Quick Quote and write any number that pops in your head and the person who guesses closest to a pre-determined number will receive the item as described above to be delivered post free to wherever you wish. Good luck Tick fans and Spoooooonnnnn!!!!

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON JANUARY 1, 2016.

You are most welcome JBrown! I'll deliver your package into the post office on Tuesday since they're gonna be closed for the New Year's Holiday! Priority mail, should get it to your house about 3 days later. Again, Congratulations JBrown! and Spoooonnnn!!!

Edited by vsndesigns