• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody read Stumptown?

133 posts in this topic

Hi guys, just thought I woudl let you know that "allnewcomics.com" is a Candian comic service. I just recieved Stumptown1 for cover price. You may be able to pick up copies as they had them in stock last time I looked.

They also have a couple of other intersting buys.

I have no affiliation with the web site but thought I woudl pass along for those looking to avoid Ebay prices.

Cheers

Sanj

If you are talking about on the allnewcomics site I have to agree with you. It don't state if its a 1st or 2nd print and the picture isn't the cover of either.

How do you know it's the 1st print?

If you are talking about on the allnewcomics site I have to agree with you. It don't state if its a 1st or 2nd print and the picture isn't the cover of either.

(thumbs u No way to tell from what I saw.

(thumbs u No way to tell from what I saw.

Not sure which version I got but it has a red cover which looks like the picture of the first priint posted earleir. It does not look like the second print which was posted which I think is the version posted on the web site. (Being a relative noob) I had not appreciated the distinction when I ordered on Sunday but think I got lucky.

Might be especially good for you Jeff as they are local and you can pay in loonies.

Cheers

Sanj

3rd printing already?

stump1.JPG

Or are these variants? I have never seen this cover to #2

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-92207538504947_2095_236047559

Possibly these were never printed? I have not even seen a photo of one of these printed and bound.

And this is the cover on the web site mentioned earlier. That's why I asked which version since I had only seen 1 and 2 and this is neither (shrug)

Did anyone check their LCS for an extra #2 for me? Come on guys help a guy out (thumbs u

Checked mine today but they didn't have any. I was at a Forbidden planet in London where they had quite a few but known where in high grade, 9.0 at best (shrug)