• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sale of the Year - New Mutants #98 CGC 9.9 for $12,250
5 5

1,155 posts in this topic

I have a Batman:The Cult #1 in 10.0 that I subbed myself. Anyone want to give me $4335 for it? (shrug)

garbage. meh:baiting:

$433.50?

Maybe with a Megan Fox SS.

:wishluck:

I have a Batman:The Cult #1 in 10.0 that I subbed myself. Anyone want to give me $4335 for it? (shrug)

$433.50?

Batman: The Cult is total . Anyone could tell you that Liefeld is a way better artist than Wrightson could ever hope to be.

$433.50?

Batman: The Cult is total . Anyone could tell you that Liefeld is a way better artist than Wrightson could ever hope to be.

$43.35?

$433.50?

$43.35?

:takeit:

$433.50?

$43.35?

I had not seen this. Not a bad price at all.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=300302

$433.50?

$43.35?

OK, I'll bite. At what point does a comic book price become ridiculous?

$50

$500

$5000

$50000

$500000

$5000000

Anbody?

I'm sure that somebody paying $1000 for a modern (and there are lots of them for sale in the selling forum) is no different than someone paying $10,000 for a modern.

It's all ridiculous to society.

how bout $3.99

OK, I'll bite. At what point does a comic book price become ridiculous?

$50

$500

$5000

$50000

$500000

$5000000

Anbody?

I'm sure that somebody paying $1000 for a modern (and there are lots of them for sale in the selling forum) is no different than someone paying $10,000 for a modern.

It's all ridiculous to society.

how bout $3.99

To some, that's a ridiculous price.