• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock's Book du Jour (or so)

452 posts in this topic

I haven't bought any books in this thread.

You've still contributed in your own special way (thumbs u

:P

:makepoint:On CNN today it was reported that FSU head coach Sir Bobby Bowden stepped down from coaching at this seasons end . When asked why he said "I read a statement in a comic book thread stating that a Florida Gators fan suggested that he replace me as head coach" . CNN is has located the Gators fan and apparenty talks are under way between the fan, and the FSU football program . :makepoint::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:P

:makepoint:On CNN today it was reported that FSU head coach Sir Bobby Bowden stepped down from coaching at this seasons end . When asked why he said "I read a statement in a comic book thread stating that a Florida Gators fan suggested that he replace me as head coach" . CNN is has located the Gators fan and apparenty talks are under way between the fan, and the FSU football program . :makepoint::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

lol I want tix :cool:

I actually sold a book :o

The Funnies #56 is SOLD!!!!!

I am sorry for your loss :foryou:

I wasn't going to buy that one.

What are the odds...