• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wheels Are In Motion
10 10

310 posts in this topic

A couple of questions...

Did Ian ever complete his collection? Any links?

I assume Red Hook is still an active collector (for those that don't know he was lifetime banned from the boards)...and is still friends with many of the boardie old-timers. Any news on Red Hook? He was a great poster and contributor before he flamed out... :headbang:

(for those that don't know he was lifetime banned from the boards)...

Whose lifetime, I wonder......

hm

Not Keith Richards... Richards will apparently outlive the grandchildren of everyone you currently know.

A couple of questions...

I assume Red Hook is still an active collector (for those that don't know he was lifetime banned from the boards)...and is still friends with many of the boardie old-timers. Any news on Red Hook? He was a great poster and contributor before he flamed out... :headbang:

He finished the collection, but stopped buying new DCs a few years ago. At least, I think that's where his collection stands.

A couple of questions...

He finished the collection, but stopped buying new DCs a few years ago. At least, I think that's where his collection stands.

What grade Tec 27 did he get? raw book...or blue or purple label slab?

A couple of questions...

I had lunch with Brad (Redhook) and Steve (zipper68) about 6 years ago. I haven't heard from Brad since.

Isn't he involved in that other comic organization. Does it still exists?
He was involved with NOD. I don't think he joined the CBCA, which still exists. I review about 4 or so new applications each week. Other than that, myself and the other Board of Directors haven't been active there for years. Basically, there's just the chatboard.