• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Signature Series Jan 2010 - Present Q & A Thread

490 posts in this topic

This has most likely been answered somewhere, but I'm lazy right now so I am going to ask it again anyway...

How does it work If I want to send a book to an artist (say for a sketch cover) by mail, and want to get it graded? Do they have to send the book in? Is there paperwork they need to fill out? Do they fill out the cgc paperwork in their name & then designate a different shipping address?

thanks!

-Mike

This has most likely been answered somewhere, but I'm lazy right now so I am going to ask it again anyway...

How does it work If I want to send a book to an artist (say for a sketch cover) by mail, and want to get it graded? Do they have to send the book in? Is there paperwork they need to fill out? Do they fill out the cgc paperwork in their name & then designate a different shipping address?

thanks!

-Mike

I'm too lazy to answer. :banana::baiting:

thanks!

-Mike

The chain goes YOU -> CREATOR -> CGC.

There is paperwork that the creator needs to fill out & you'll need to fill out an invoice to go along with the books. You can PM Joe or I to work out the details.

Not sure if it's been settled yet, but I need someone to witness sigs for books at the Heroes Con(not one of the assigned artists). Any ideas as to how that's going to work out yet? Last I was informed, CGC was still trying to figure out the details. Thanks. (shrug)

Can anyone "accept subs" for a show CGC is attending? What I'm asking is this, if a fellow non-CGC associated boardie is going to a show where CGC sets up, can they get books signed for CGC SS as long as they take them to the booth like anyone else?

I think I understand your question...

If you (or Joe Schmoe) are going to SDCC (for example) and a friend (or acquaintance) asks you to take their books to drop books off for them at the CGC booth, you (or Joe Schmoe) can do that, yes. Even if the books need to get signed for SS. No problem.

Is that what you meant?

Paul, excuse me if this has been brought up before, but if you had to choose between Scud and myself in a fight to the death, who would win and could it be SSd?

Thanks,

JJ

Scud in 30 seconds. While the fight itself could not be SS's, we might be able to slab signed pieces of the loser... if Scud is willing to autograph JJ parts. :P