• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Signature Series Jan 2010 - Present Q & A Thread

490 posts in this topic

Just drop the book off , when its ready go to the CGC booth to get an employee , and pick it up

Thank you.

This will be the first book I have attempted to have sketched and the first to get graded...has anyone who has done this previously know if artists mind you leaving your comic on their table while you go to grab someone to get it?

I am not the type of person that would put anyone out in any way. Hopefully there will be other people there doing the same and I won't feel like the only one.

lol

I remember I used to field a question or two in this thread and some reps at CGC said that only CGC employees should answer the questions. I've since been a silent observer here. :popcorn:

so I have around 8 books I want to get signed & one is not really a book but a comic con program guide I am wondering how much this will cost me & if there are any steps I need to take in advance before the show or can take ...

so I have around 8 books I want to get signed & one is not really a book but a comic con program guide I am wondering how much this will cost me & if there are any steps I need to take in advance before the show or can take ...

It depends what tier they are. Prices are on CGC's main page. Modern's start at $27

Con Guide Question- Call them and ask. 1-877-662-6642. "Yes hi I have so and so con guide from SDCC it is this size.....will you grade it?"

Steps before show- Prep your books- there is a thread in the Sig room that shows you how to do that.

Then go to the show, drop the books off to CGC.

Good Luck,

Sean

Oh so I don't actually get to see my books getting signed I just give them to cgc ?.. See I've got books graded before but am clueless about ss because I have never done it :S

And if you are not lucky and a CGC witness is not next to you in line then you are :censored:

If you want to get the book's signed yourself try to arrange with CGC so that a CAW can assist you at the show for a brief period of time.

I gather they sign with sharpies can you state which color sharpie you want used on certain books ?... For most I generally use metallic silver for my own stuff :S

I am checking out the first post now man I got lot of reading to do! :o