• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Weaponx77 has one sick collection o'keys!

Allow me to post your SC4 pic Iz.......easier this way ;)

showcase4cgc30fc.jpg

What else you got Weaponx?

Like you're one to talk Joey. lol You sig line is easily in the top 5 here, maybe even top 2 depending on your collecting focus!

that 7.5 in the upcoming auction has my interest ( the unrestored one ) but while it looks more like a 7 to me, the book doesn't trade so often...

Thanks Izzy - appreciated!

Folks, i'm posting some other pics of Izzy's comic room; will also put them up in group shots! Izzy will eventually learn to do this himself :baiting::foryou:

izzy2.jpg

izzy1.jpg

Full disclosure- I sold everything including an almost complete run of Flash and the four showcase issues. Of course I sold my SC 4 6.0 to a boardie for a good price for both of us that now looks like the deal of the century. Fortunately, I do not harbor any bitterness since I used the funds to start a business which was a great move for me.

I have been lurking, but now I am ready to ease back into the market again. There seems to be a supply of SC4 out there. The question I have is the market topped out on this book or do you see continued inflation.

You might soon get a chance to reunite with your old Showcase 4 :whistle:

Are you thinking about selling?

In fact it'll be in the upcoming signature auction at Heritage.

Did you keep your undercopy or did you get it sold?

Indeed I sold all mine, this will have to keep me for a while.

IMG_3133_zpsr7fhqoaw.jpg