• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

any thoughts on the hammer on that 7.0 sc4 on CC? Its a cbcs - man, I'm so bothered by that writing on the cover otherwise I'd toss a bid in. As of now wayyyy below the 7.5 sale a few months back....

There are still more than two days left...

What do you guys think about that price? I can't tell

That AF #15 is king again? Boy how fickle the markets are these days! lol

What do you guys think about that price? I can't tell

That AF #15 is king again? Boy how fickle the markets are these days! lol

The CGC 4.5 is almost $2k more than the last 4.5 sale a year ago, but only about $800 more than a 4.0 earlier this year.

The Voldemort 7.0 would look like a low price if it was in a CGC slab but it's not so the price it went for is probably about right for that slab.

AF 15 never stopped being the king. lol

-J.

The 4.5 and the 7.0 Voldemart are softer prices. These softer prices and pullbacks are futile and prices just can go up parabolic. It's the pauses that refreshes. AF15 without chip will blow away any SC4 grade per grade. 2c

Edited by showcase22gr1959

The 4.5 and the 7.0 Voldemart are softer prices. These softer prices and pullbacks are futile and prices just can go up parabolic. It's the pauses that refreshes. AF15 without chip will blow away any SC4 grade per grade. 2c

Yup. (thumbs u

As some who have predicted , the SC 4 mini-surge only worked to push up AF 15 prices.

-J.