• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

Hey if Stan asks for me,let him know that I can distinguish his creepy breath sounds on my speaker phone....tell him to stop calling my house and hanging up...I KNOW IT'S HIM!!!

Sean will have to fly home tomorrow, the same day we're doing the signing with Stan, so don't expect the pics to flow the same day, I'm sure he will be exhausted by the time he gets back to NY, plus he has to work the day after. He will barely see the sun tomorrow as we hustle to get all the books done and packed and then get him to the airport on time. It is one crazy schedule.

Sean is making this trip to make sure everything goes perfectly and that we get the sigs the way people want them. It's a lot of dedication to your books and signatures. I'm there to help, but with over 200 books being signed, it takes more than one person to make sure it all goes right, everything from unpacking to making sure everything is just right for Stan when he comes in to sign, then handling it all with kid gloves again to pack it away for shipment to CGC. It has to go like clockwork and it always does. I will be on the road at 6:30 am to fetch him from the hotel at the airport. After the signing, we're lucky if we have time for a burger before we have to head to the airport. Not complaining though. We do this because we love it.

One other thing has to go right for me as well. My wife has to not go into labor. She is one week past due with my second kid, so anyway, it is a crazy time for me too.

Bill.

Sean will have to fly home tomorrow, the same day we're doing the signing with Stan, so don't expect the pics to flow the same day, I'm sure he will be exhausted by the time he gets back to NY, plus he has to work the day after. He will barely see the sun tomorrow as we hustle to get all the books done and packed and then get him to the airport on time. It is one crazy schedule.

Sean is making this trip to make sure everything goes perfectly and that we get the sigs the way people want them. It's a lot of dedication to your books and signatures. I'm there to help, but with over 200 books being signed, it takes more than one person to make sure it all goes right, everything from unpacking to making sure everything is just right for Stan when he comes in to sign, then handling it all with kid gloves again to pack it away for shipment to CGC. It has to go like clockwork and it always does. I will be on the road at 6:30 am to fetch him from the hotel at the airport. After the signing, we're lucky if we have time for a burger before we have to head to the airport. Not complaining though. We do this because we love it.

One other thing has to go right for me as well. My wife has to not go into labor. She is one week past due with my second kid, so anyway, it is a crazy time for me too.

Bill.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya Bill...and thank you both again for what you do for us boardies!

Not complaining though. We do this because we love it.

Bill.

I am at awe with that last statement....that is some very serious dedication to the hobby, honestly I don't know if I would ever be able to juggle something along that high a Caliber....that is incredible...(Not kizzing azz here...heck, maybe I am)..you guys are incredible, and let it be known, there is some of us who are very greatful in the sacrificies that are done for other little people like me that have no chance of ever doing this, I can't see money being a big motivator in the scheme of things... (thumbs u (thumbs u

Bill.

Sean/Bill,

You guys are awesome for coordinating this for us! Thanks so much for the time and effort that you've put into this. Can't wait to see the books.

And Bill, WTH Dude? Get those books signed and get your azz home! lol

ML