• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, thanks for all the kind words. Here is what is going on with this Opportunity.............

FYI yesterday afternoon Joe Pierson and I finished closing out The Masters Invoices.

My final thoughts are that this was a VERY challenging signing to accomplish. To be honest when CGC changed the rules I wanted to push it to the limits and see what was still possible. After this experience I am very happy to report that I am excited about the future possibilities.

A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO JOE PIERSON the guy is absolutely working his @ss off to accomodate the new rules and all of our requests. :applause::golfclap:

Books in this signing came from Boston Con, Mega Con, Zeck + Beatty Private signing, Simon Private signing, Romita Private signing, and ended with the Lee Private signing. Wow was that a lot of organizing....made my head hurt doh!

All of the Sal Buscema books are at CGC right now, we are just finishing up a few details and sending this out soon.

(Hopefully by the end of the week or early next week.)

So there is your update......when ya'll get your books post em up here if ya like! I know I would love to see them. :hi:

-Sean